+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matchday tipple - its been a while

Matchday tipple - its been a while

What are we all drinking today? Im glad its a 2pm kick off because if it was later, id probably be asleep after a few gallon

Its fathers day today, the Mrs said i can do what ever i like today, spending the day up to 12:30 with the kids then im off into my cave my supplies are suprisingly good considering 3 months working from home i have developed a bit of a problem.

Im sure in April, when Alcohol does its taxes, it will list me as a dependant

i have 8 cans of San Miguel in the fridge, half a bottle of Pernod, and a bottle of wine chilling. A roast dinner with all the trimmings delivered after the match too

There is a case of Budweiser in the garage but i cant get away with it, gives me a raging head the next day, and i have been given a bottle of Jack Daniels Apple for fathers day. Never had it before, does anyone konow if its any good?

Half a bottle of Pernod is, oh...756 and a half bottles too many!

Don't know about the apple stuff but I've developed a bit of a fondness for Jack Daniels Honey. Not usually a spirits drinker (well not ever normally) but one of the kids in my class (ok, ok, his parents) got me a bottle at Christmas and i thought 'ah, man I'll never drink that' but I was low on booze and one evening thought 'ah, go on, I'll give it a shot'.....after the first sip I was like 'uh oh...'

I've got quite a bit of Brewdog stuff in the fridge so I'll probably stick to that, though. Saved me weekend curry for this evening, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Half a bottle of Pernod is, oh...756 and a half bottles too many!

Don't know about the apple stuff but I've developed a bit of a fondness for Jack Daniels Honey. Not usually a spirits drinker (well not ever normally) but one of the kids in my class (ok, ok, his parents) got me a bottle at Christmas and i thought 'ah, man I'll never drink that' but I was low on booze and one evening thought 'ah, go on, I'll give it a shot'.....after the first sip I was like 'uh oh...'

I've got quite a bit of Brewdog stuff in the fridge so I'll probably stick to that, though. Saved me weekend curry for this evening, too!
    mate, i was going to do the same, get a curry and save for today but we always end up arguing.

I love a good Madras, but she only likes Korma or Massala, but then she only wants the sauce and not the chicken, boils my plss to know she paid a quid less to have the chicken removed, bitch could just paid the normal price and give it to me.

Iv'e not had the honey one yet , i will have to give it a try, i quite like the little tins of IPA from the local shop, think they are Brewdog, theres a brilliant place in Yarm that does a home brew cider, its unreal, has tiny chunks of apple in it, he will only sell half a pint though

Jack Daniels honey is the business. Although I prefer Captain Morgans spiced rum. Also love my cider, been drinking Taurus pear cider from Aldi lately. Might not be to everyone's liking but I love it. Will be on it when the match is on.

Come zero as I do not drink anymore
    But I've been given some erdinger non alcoholic lager which is nice

San Miguel for me followed by Bombay Gin & proper (Schweppes) tonic.
    Just watching Sky.What a bunch of biased idiots. Quote '' Sheffield will be hoeing they get the matter done ,get their 3 points & get out of there.Newcastle are a club in crisis''.
    NOOOOO Norwich/The Vile/Bounemouth/Wet Spam are teams in crisis you bunch of ******** . We are going for Europe

coffee only for me .......... have to drive later

Beer and Jack daniels. I am really nervous...

I was having water as I was taken out for a picnic and walk for fathers day.

The Jack with apple, my friend raves about.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Come zero as I do not drink anymore
    But I've been given some erdinger non alcoholic lager which is nice
    'Come zero'????? 😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)