+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 142 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    She's bloody 25 ��
    he's 20 lol

She's not a bad kid tbf, achieved so much and made her dad proud, she's getting a cup with a ****ing lid on in future though 😂

My eight year old daughter, right out of the blue and with no clue what's going on, has just drawn and coloured in a picture of a big water mellon...., it's an omen.!!😏

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    My eight year old daughter, right out of the blue and with no clue what's going on, has just drawn and coloured in a picture of a big water mellon...., it's an omen.!!😏
    Champions league next year then 👍😂🎉

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    My daughter just spilled coffee all over her laptop which is essential to her work so bang go my ****ing winnings, get it done today United ffs! 😂
    My clumsy daughter bought herself a laptop recently fortunately it's got military grade durability. If you spill fluid on the keyboard it drains off via holes in the underside.

Gut feeling is its agreed and compo nearly agreed too. Backroom staff may not come.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    My clumsy daughter bought herself a laptop recently fortunately it's got military grade durability. If you spill fluid on the keyboard it drains off via holes in the underside.
    Well mine is insisting she needs a 500 quid one lol, not sure if it has any of that but a training cup ought to be fairly cheap 😋

sorry from the svn but another glowing endorsement - team togetherness!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...nited-grimmer/

also sun says its only compensation to be agreed

[QUOTE=Arabknight;39525308]
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post

Come on Pedro only a club with little or no footballing ability/knowledge would be so stupid to employ a manager, who managerially is on the slide and without his fantastic side kick, and who played for their arch rivals and was held in high esteem as a player for many from across the street. That said his tenure as manager for you guys has sky rocketed his status among the faithful to legendary now. So you never know 😂
    "managerially is on the slide" ok I'm taking it getting Tranmere relegated is a victory somehow🙈 oh and just for a laugh his sidekick is not coming either...

Page 142 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)