+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's really easy to pull out this superfan ****e when you simply aren't intelligent enough to debate the actual matter at hand. I'm not going to go round in circles with you, I feel like I'm taking advantage of your mental incompetence. Away back to your own board where the incompetence is less visible ��
    no youve been found out and have no comeback
    Eh have been tae mair UTD gemmes than the Superfan OYF
    anyway thats meh cameo done
    you could reply to make it look like you won

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Their is nae signal Affshore due to storm Wagner and Terence is having an early night so i will allow you 15 minutes of fame on our world famous board Godfather.
    not been trolling, i read TTT post
    and theres also the FACT that eh made this board box office
    plenty of posters luvved meh posts but then yer team started to stink and posters couldnae handle it

Away and get your head caved in again 😂😂😂

Seen there were a few more pages of posts since I lasted logged on a couple of hours ago. Was excited to see what the discussions about the new manager were...

NOPE

Just p1sh 😊

It's great reading about the new manager on this thread.. 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    nice edit
    where did i say a ST has any bearing on racist remarks

it's so very obvious i'm on about you're cringeworthy comments for example
    100% fully support the club and other pearlers

Ive pointed out YOU DONT SUPPORT your club by going to a match or buying a ST while talking down to ppl that do go (Shedka/SToke excepted)

You are an utter clown that gets any football joy from a big club down south and just like thon derry rhumba nugget thinks he knows what games posters on here attend when reality is neither of you have a scooby

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    just a fleeting visit,i think i should be allowed to comment when the superfan is taking out his arse
    you still a racist TB
    And don't be afraid of the dark

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You are an utter clown that gets any football joy from a big club down south and just like thon derry rhumba nugget thinks he knows what games posters on here attend when reality is neither of you have a scooby
    I think it's ever since he got lumped round the head with a baseball bat 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    It's great reading about the new manager on this thread.. 🥺
    Yeah, I agree. It's not going to be tolerated for too long (but someone did mention JG and it's fair he gets to respond IMHO).

Wonder if they funsters posting about racism have “dinna bring an Arab hame to me” on in the background?

Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)