+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Daily Hun reporting McCulloch 'walked away from his United deal' on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Micky Mellon - “So, what do you reckon Lee, are you up for it?”

Lee McCulloch - “ Thanks boss, but to be honest I was maybe hoping to go to Hearts’.

Micky Mellon - “ Get tae phuck then”

That probably just about sums up how the exchange went.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Excellent news if true.

Listening to Dick 'I Hate Utd But Love Sheep' Gordon on one of the latest podcasts and he's prattling on about how it is a 'risk' that MM is coming in with no 'knowledge' of Scottish Football and doesn't think it will 'work out'. That being the case, maybe he can therefore explain how, in contrast, the likes of Slippy G, Ronny Delia and Brendan Rodgers were explained as progressive, exciting appointments? I really am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Listening to Dick 'I Hate Utd But Love Sheep' Gordon on one of the latest podcasts and he's prattling on about how it is a 'risk' that MM is coming in with no 'knowledge' of Scottish Football and doesn't think it will 'work out'. That being the case, maybe he can therefore explain how, in contrast, the likes of Slippy G, Ronny Delia and Brendan Rodgers were explained as progressive, exciting appointments? I really am all ears.
    might not work out but really wtf? its not like he is a foreign coach with no managerial experience. He knows scottish culture and yes a risk not having played or managed but id assume his adaptability that lots of previous players have talked about give him a good chance. Pathetic of Gordon but typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    might not work out but really wtf? its not like he is a foreign coach with no managerial experience. He knows scottish culture and yes a risk not having played or managed but id assume his adaptability that lots of previous players have talked about give him a good chance. Pathetic of Gordon but typical.
    I'm beginning to wonder if there might be a wee bit of jealousy building up against United from clubs and fans that see us rebuilding successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if there might be a wee bit of jealousy building up against United from clubs and fans that see us rebuilding successfully.
    whatever it is and especially bbc does seem like gloating at our issues. Any dig possible - like mcculloch walks away which he didnt and hasnt shat on us in the slightest he was just always going with robbie. Any story to try and show we are in trouble is printed. The bbc are a phucking disgrace tbh

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Micky Mellon - “So, what do you reckon Lee, are you up for it?”

Lee McCulloch - “ Thanks boss, but to be honest I was maybe hoping to go to Hearts’.

Micky Mellon - “ Get tae phuck then”

That probably just about sums up how the exchange went.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    whatever it is and especially bbc does seem like gloating at our issues. Any dig possible - like mcculloch walks away which he didnt and hasnt shat on us in the slightest he was just always going with robbie. Any story to try and show we are in trouble is printed. The bbc are a phucking disgrace tbh
    I'd love to know why we can't have the option in the modern world where we can opt out of BBC altogether? Absolute *******s these ****s charge us for a license. If you don't want sky then you opt not to have it, same with Netflix etc. So why the **** do I have to be forced into paying for ****ey East ****ing enders?

Any idea when the new manager's press conference is today? Was mentioned in his announcement statement that it would be today, but not a single bit of comms from the club to tell the fans when it is...

Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)