+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 172 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

I think the snowflakes will scupper Mackay getting the job even if he is willing to take the pay cut.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I cannot for the life of me work out why he even got interviewed mate and that's my worry.Not enough money for McLaren,perhaps not wanting to pay compensation for Mackay and then there is cheap option left of the 3 interviewees.

In a matter of days we could end up flirting with the top 6 or relegation.Its ***** its an experienced manager.
    I hope that the reports last week that we had interviewed around 12+ candidates is true - and makes more sense of why he was interviewed (Tony casting the net far and wide giving everyone a chance).

As far as i'm aware its 3 who have been interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karls View Post
    I think the snowflakes will scupper Mackay getting the job even if he is willing to take the pay cut.
    Some seem to be prepared for relegation rather than appointing Mackay.

Quote Originally Posted by Karls View Post
    Snowflakes is an absolute minter of a term to use by the way.

Money on Mellon.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Money on Mellon.
    Yeah my tenner 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah my tenner 😂😂
    Bloody hell in from 20-1 to 3-1 surely to **** that wasn't just my tenner 😂😂

He's just appeared on Wm Hill's book @ 4/1. See if my fiver brings him into 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    He's just appeared on Wm Hill's book @ 4/1. See if my fiver brings him into 3s.
    😂😂 People saying he's not even been interviewed.

Page 97 of 172 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)