+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 147 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Excited about this, think our football is going to be a lot better to watch. **** you very much Robbie the Jobbie! 😋

I'm off to the ****ing chippy at last 🤣
    Woah steady boy, not on the fishul yet so don't be buying an extra pickled egg just in case 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    Woah steady boy, not on the fishul yet so don't be buying an extra pickled egg just in case 😁
    I was away to put my life savings on him at 1-10 as SkyBet book is still open, then I got a slap to bring me to my senses 🤣 I think I'll risk a pickled egg though 😋

3 year deal apparently.

Skybetnow closed

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    Skybetnow closed
    Sure they read this board 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    3 year deal apparently.
    Excellent appointment and just needs to get involved ASAP and let's get our season and our signings kickstarted, welcome aboard Micky 👏👍

Excellent appointment and just needs to get involved ASAP and let's get our season and our signings kickstarted, welcome aboard Micky ����
    I’m not getting carried away in the slightest. Not until FunMad Accountants Inc. have worked the figures at least. Then and only then will I feel comfortable over this.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    3 year deal apparently.
    According to Scott Burns its a 2 year deal and announcement tomorrow. Ffs just get it announced United 🥴

According to Scott Burns its a 2 year deal and announcement tomorrow. Ffs just get it announced United 🥴
    This could turn out to be an inspired choice.
    Might be just what we need.
    C'mon United

According to Scott Burns its a 2 year deal and announcement tomorrow. Ffs just get it announced United ��
    I think the announcement should come from the Dee. They are the ones who monitor the whole scenario.
    Now that the excitement is over what have they got to look forward to?
    Lets hope that after the late start they have 11 players to put on the pitch.

Page 147 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)