+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    You must be because as is said above no one can possibly know one way or another. You are choosing to believe he has changed, I am choosing to believe he hasn't.
    It’s not simply ‘choosing’ to believe he has changed. Like literally anything in life, you take a standpoint on what evidence is out their to form an opinion or take a stance on something. In this case, the evidence is clear that Mackay has taken all appropriate measures and has been backed by major Equality and Diversity groups. Seven years ago the evidence was that MM was a racist. Now, the evidence is that he has been rehabilitated. As a consequence, I have no issue currently with him as there is no evidence out there to the contrary. Forming ‘opinions’ on people with no current evidence to actually back something up in many ways can be just as bad.

Message to Asghar: Can you please appoint Mellon this morning so all this can stop and I can have a nice takeaway tonight? Cheers mate!

History tells us of a fan backlash across the road,agent Mac could not bring wee Billy with him.How did that end up?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    History tells us of a fan backlash across the road,agent Mac could not bring wee Billy with him.How did that end up?.
    I've actually just read his texts...he really doesn't miss many does he?? However back on topic if the boy from Tranmere turns you down too will you accept that wee c@nt Dodds with the Agent😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Spot on. The arguement about whether he'd be a good manager for us is a bit redundant as its already split the fans. It's now clear that it isnt worth the backlash of appointing him. It might be harsh on the guy but at the same time he's the one who sent the texts. I'm sure he'll be ok on his £250k job at the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I've actually just read his texts...he really doesn't miss many does he?? However back on topic if the boy from Tranmere turns you down too will you accept that wee c@nt Dodds with the Agent������
    Billy Dodds and AgentMac are welcome back at Tannadice. Anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Spot on. The arguement about whether he'd be a good manager for us is a bit redundant as its already split the fans. It's now clear that it isnt worth the backlash of appointing him. It might be harsh on the guy but at the same time he's the one who sent the texts. I'm sure he'll be ok on his £250k job at the SFA.
    Good Post!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Billy Dodds and AgentMac are welcome back at Tannadice. Anytime.
    Just not in a managerial capacity 😂

thought of appointing MM is giving me the fear. yeah he maybe scottish but hes never played/managed/coached in scotland in his career. his back to back promotions with Tranmere sound good but one of them he was expected to do. Clearly got a promotion bounce which he took into the league 2 season. his record is decent without being brilliant imo.

Strikes me as a heckingbotham type.

People seem to prefer him due to him not being one of the usual suspects went linked with jobs up here (even though he has been linked with st mirren and killie up here before)

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    thought of appointing MM is giving me the fear. yeah he maybe scottish but hes never played/managed/coached in scotland in his career. his back to back promotions with Tranmere sound good but one of them he was expected to do. Clearly got a promotion bounce which he took into the league 2 season. his record is decent without being brilliant imo.

Strikes me as a heckingbotham type.

People seem to prefer him due to him not being one of the usual suspects went linked with jobs up here (even though he has been linked with st mirren and killie up here before)
    We were expected to bounce straight back up from the Championship but took four years.

Page 118 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)