+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    Great find mate. 👏🏼

Malky could be a brilliant appointment and certainly gets my vote.

He’s coming here with a point to prove, I’m sure he’ll be aware of media backlash risks changing roles but sadly that’s always going to follow him.

People forget that managers and players are dads, brothers, sons because they have a career entertaining the working class. The media love to draw on these guys faults cause that sells papers. Those who are saying we can’t hire him cause he ****ed up must live impeccable lives, the man ****ed up, he’s been educated and paid a price for his **** up he deserves a chance to move on.

There’s a lot deeper and bigger problems in Scottish football society than Malky Mackay. We have several clubs with fan bases that actively promote sectarianism and racism and yet these fans don’t seem to boycott games against them? Any media attention Malky receives tying his past to Dundee Utd is just those manky papers selling papers and delusional Celtic, Rangers, hearts fans will all jump on it laughing at us whilst completely ignoring the core beliefs amongst their own fan bases.

**** what the media and the impeccably morale mob, if Ashgar thinks he’s the man for the job then he gets my full support and that should be the view of every Arab. We’re no all gonna agree on who the next manager will be but we all need to support him and support our club so we stay where we belong 🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post

He’s coming here with a point to prove, I’m sure he’ll be aware of media backlash risks changing roles but sadly that’s always going to follow him.

People forget that managers and players are dads, brothers, sons because they have a career entertaining the working class. The media love to draw on these guys faults cause that sells papers. Those who are saying we can’t hire him cause he ****ed up must live impeccable lives, the man ****ed up, he’s been educated and paid a price for his **** up he deserves a chance to move on.

There’s a lot deeper and bigger problems in Scottish football society than Malky Mackay. We have several clubs with fan bases that actively promote sectarianism and racism and yet these fans don’t seem to boycott games against them? Any media attention Malky receives tying his past to Dundee Utd is just those manky papers selling papers and delusional Celtic, Rangers, hearts fans will all jump on it laughing at us whilst completely ignoring the core beliefs amongst their own fan bases.

**** what the media and the impeccably morale mob, if Ashgar thinks he’s the man for the job then he gets my full support and that should be the view of every Arab. We’re no all gonna agree on who the next manager will be but we all need to support him and support our club so we stay where we belong 🧡🖤
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😁😁

Welcome aboard Malky but do me a favour mate lose yer phone

We may be jumping the gun here , from what I can see , board want to talk to him which he has agreed to , nothing been decided yet until all interviews have been held

the great truth machine - twitter- is awash with this story and seems quite a few saying Orgen has now said no after reading his texts from before. everyone seems to be very in the know and all amazing upstanding citizens in complete horror

**** what the media and the impeccably morale mob, if Ashgar thinks he’s the man for the job then he gets my full support and that should be the view of every Arab. We’re no all gonna agree on who the next manager will be but we all need to support him and support our club so we stay where we belong ����
    post of the day for me

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    the great truth machine - twitter- is awash with this story and seems quite a few saying Orgen has now said no after reading his texts from before. everyone seems to be very in the know and all amazing upstanding citizens in complete horror
    twitter is full of f ucking pricks and most are sadly united fans

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Let's not forget, the man charged with appointing our new manager is of Scottish/Pakistani heritage. It speaks volumes if Asghar is wiling to give Mackay a second chance.
    Thats a thought i had over the last few days as well.

Ive seen mention of Steve Cotterill as well, but im not one to be fully up to date on my knowledge of managers and might think he is above our level so see no chance there!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    So they asked the SFA if they could speak to Malky then Tony say's BTW Mark have you read his 3 texts from 2013?.

Page 61 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)