+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many?

Fair enough 923. I just thought that your original question was which Villa player from last Wednesday, would get into your team? Which chosen Albion team are you referring to? Your most recent team or your best ever team?

I personally think that you were a better team last season (coaches apart). Powerful and sharp with goals spilling out of your ears. Strange how things turn out when you get a proper coach.

All of them, Olbion are shlt.😋

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Fair enough 923. I just thought that your original question was which Villa player from last Wednesday, would get into your team? Which chosen Albion team are you referring to? Your most recent team or your best ever team?

I personally think that you were a better team last season (coaches apart). Powerful and sharp with goals spilling out of your ears. Strange how things turn out when you get a proper coach.
    IMO we're better all over the pitch this season except for strikers. Good part of that is Bilic getting more from the same players,
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 24-06-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    All of them, Olbion are shlt.��
    Oh dear. I suppose every board has to have at least 1. Is he yours?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Overall he is right though

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Bongo thinks I'm right! Made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    How are you Bongo? Have you plans to get over to Spain? Your lad lives there doesn't he?

Going back on the 2nd July hopefully. Ive not seen him in 4 months ish. Fingers crossed it will go ahead. Cheers for asking

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Bongo thinks I'm right! Made my day.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but i was agreeing with Dave. Come on ok were **** but so are you. If you do get promoted you will be in the same predicament as we are now. Nothing to gloat about is it.

I was only saying Loike!!
    923, you came on here expecting no repost, look, you are a championship club, we are not.....fact. we may stay up we may go back down but what is your point, honestly what do want us to say, seriously.
    When Olbion come up, you will have to spend big to stay up, somethong your board never does, thats why you are a yoyo club, you know ' boing boing boing boing🤣

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)