+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but i was agreeing with Dave. Come on ok were **** but so are you. If you do get promoted you will be in the same predicament as we are now. Nothing to gloat about is it.
    Do you not realise I was aware that was exactly what you meant?

Do me and I suspect lots of others and don't ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I was only saying Loike!!
    923, you came on here expecting no repost, look, you are a championship club, we are not.....fact. we may stay up we may go back down but what is your point, honestly what do want us to say, seriously.
    When Olbion come up, you will have to spend big to stay up, somethong your board never does, thats why you are a yoyo club, you know ' boing boing boing boing��
    What I was hoping for was a bit more knowledge of the perceived strength of the Villa team and what you knew of my team. I duly got that from exiled, WCV and Sam.

What I expected was inane, obnoxious, disrespectful drivel. So thank you for fulfilling my expectations.

Hopefully see you all next season in full grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Do you not realise I was aware that was exactly what you meant?

Do me and I suspect lots of others and don't ever change.
    Fair point.

Olbion lost to Brentford tonight, I may have to rethink Olbion may just blow up again. So what was your question again 923??🤔

IMO we're better all over the pitch this season except for strikers. Good part of that is Bilic getting more from the same players,
    Analogous “my dads bigger than yours poop”

Don't worry scrutinising who’d get in who’s team,

Save your hyperbolic dribble for later

Focus only

On W B A s inability to score or win a game since late February

"Cant fault the lads, we stuck at it, nearly had a shot. On to the next game" Quote from Dean Lambert!!

Looks like the big derby next year is Villa v Cov!👀

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Analogous “my dads bigger than yours poop”

Don't worry scrutinising who’d get in who’s team,

Save your hyperbolic dribble for later

Focus only

On W B A s inability to score or win a game since late February
    You may not want to scrutinise but can I point out this thread has more replies than any other on the page (other than the Fantasy League) don't know what that says.

And having introduced literacy to the thread you then use use who's when it should of course be whose. In the spirit of always trying to help those who need it

‘Whose’ is used when talking about an object belonging to someone, normally a person or animal.’Who’s is a shortened form of ‘who is’ When you are wondering whether to use ‘who’s’ or ‘whose’, the rule is simple. The world ‘whose’ is the possessive form of ‘who’, while the word ‘who’s’ is a contraction of ‘who is’ (or sometimes ‘who has’).

Keep the rubbish coming freer I need somefin to make me laff rite now.
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 28-06-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Its called the obsession, the obsession with Villa. You yam yams go all quiet when were on top but one sign of slump and your on the villa board, whats up, no one talking to on the baggy board? You guys are not there yet, looks like you got the wobbles again but then again, I couldnt give a toss about your lot.
    Go self isolate for a year!!

You may not want to scrutinise but can I point out this thread has more replies than any other on the page (other than the Fantasy League) don't know what that says.

And having introduced literacy to the thread you then use use who's when it should of course be whose. In the spirit of always trying to help those who need it

‘Whose’ is used when talking about an object belonging to someone, normally a person or animal.’Who’s is a shortened form of ‘who is’ When you are wondering whether to use ‘who’s’ or ‘whose’, the rule is simple. The world ‘whose’ is the possessive form of ‘who’, while the word ‘who’s’ is a contraction of ‘who is’ (or sometimes ‘who has’).

Keep the rubbish coming freer I need somefin to make me laff rite now.
    Your arrant b@ll@cks clickbait scuttlebutt unavoidably draw replies

Loved the mundane literacy analysis by Sandwell’s Alpha Jelly fish

“I need somefin to make me laff rite now”.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Its called the obsession, the obsession with Villa. You yam yams go all quiet when were on top but one sign of slump and your on the villa board, whats up, no one talking to on the baggy board? You guys are not there yet, looks like you got the wobbles again but then again, I couldnt give a toss about your lot.
    Go self isolate for a year!!
    I'll let someone else provide the help with punctuation you so obviously need I'll just continue with the use of the correct English.

Your is a possessive pronoun whilst you're is a contraction of 'you are'. In writing, people often confuse 'you're' and 'your' because they are homophones - the two words sound the same. But 'you're' is a contraction of the words 'you are', whereas 'your' is a possessive pronoun meaning something belongs to you.

No need to thank me your ire is reward enough.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)