+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How many?

Do you understand this, go **** yourself.....

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Do you understand this, go **** yourself.....
    Well done on the correct usage of your I have obviously been of help and you are a quick learner albeit from a low starting point. You just need now to keep better control when replying to someone just because he happens to support another football team.

Stay safe and look after yourself.

The humble apostrophe - the difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    The humble apostrophe - the difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t.
    What a great conclusion to a thread. Cheers WCV

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    What I was hoping for was a bit more knowledge of the perceived strength of the Villa team and what you knew of my team. I duly got that from exiled, WCV and Sam.

What I expected was inane, obnoxious, disrespectful drivel. So thank you for fulfilling my expectations.

Hopefully see you all next season in full grounds.
    Remember this from a few months back when you were all convinced you were Championship bound ?

I took a bit of notice of the sensible comments about your team's strengths (and ignored the idiots) and looked at what you did in the TW and was impressed. Keeping Grealish was your best bit of business, a decent goalie a must, the top dollar you paid for Watkins had to be done and Barkley a great loan. IMO you have a strong defence, a good midfield balance and flair up front. Reading comments on here you consider your first X1 good. If you can keep winning then I can see you adding more quality in Jan. A full back,winger and another striker I'm thinking.

So based on all this at HT in last night's game I had £20 E/W on your lot winning the Prem at 150/1. Today they are best priced 66/1 and 33/1 on 1 site behind only the Big 6. Do I think you'll win it? About 20/1 against for me.

£3000+ the price for seeing my least favourite team win the Prem is it worth paying? Possibly because I don't have any Villa 'friends' close to me to have listen to!

Evening 923 - I think our first 11 are very good and it MAY turn out to be a canny bet, it's certainly nice to see a Villa team playing great football on the front foot and keeping clean sheets. I fear that an injury to Barkley, Grealish or Watkins would hit us hard and that Leicester side were not at full strength - we will give the top teams a good game & take points off them this season IF the 11 stay fit.

Can we win it - depends on a bit of luck and how we respond to defeats, ask me again on Jan 1st - right now it's 15/1 for me.

Christ, hes back 923 More drivel and now trying to jump in our success, this only 20 mins after his own team broke a record this season, the first match to end 0-0.
    I have no time for you or any other baggy coming on here, I just wish you would lay off the obsession with AVFC.
    No gloating from me, we are doing great and could not care less about your clubs fortunes, you will always be in our shadows 🤫 period.

Well 923, funny auld game innit? My initial reply to your OP was, as I honestly saw it at that moment in time. True to form, my ‘legendary prediction ability’, won the day, and the complete opposite happened.

Asking the same question now, after the ‘Great Escape’, and our excellent TW plus the addition of Craig Shakespeare, I have to honestly say that none of your present starting XI would even worry the lads on our bench.

As for your bet mate. The next time you want to throw 20 quid E/W away, send it to me and I’ll make sure that it gets put to good use. We may well avoid relegation in 34 games time, and we may well have a brilliant season, but for me, that would be 10th-12th. No daft illusions of grandeur from me mate.

Good luck with your season, not too much luck, obviously.

I see Tri non Dave's use of the English language has not improved after all my earlier attempts help. I'll keep my obsession on ice until Xmas when I'll revisit. Stay safe.

I got a £20 free bet for opening an account and put it on Liverpool which would get back my cash.

If I won my £3000 it would pay the wages of a very average PL player for just 1/2 a day. As you say EV "it's a funny old game"

surprising to find a bogroll that has anything to say about anything... boing boing back to where you belong.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)