+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How many?

Quote Originally Posted by mondaze View Post
    surprising to find a bogroll that has anything to say about anything... boing boing back to where you belong.
    Thank you for taking such an interest in where I belong.

This is where I live and where I consider I belong http://www.visitsoutheastengland.com...dfield-p277101

Described on the Suss ex site as a quintessential English village. Nice isn't it?

Very nice 923, it looks like a very affluent little village.

I’d say that you do rather well out of the Clothes Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Very nice 923, it looks like a very affluent little village.

I’d say that you do rather well out of the Clothes Bank.
    and the Food Bank is a cut above. Personally I refuse anything that is not from either the local deli or Waitrose.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Thank you for taking such an interest in where I belong.

This is where I live and where I consider I belong http://www.visitsoutheastengland.com...dfield-p277101

Described on the Suss ex site as a quintessential English village. Nice isn't it?
    Pleasant surroundings to take in West Brom’s swift return to the championship

It’s heartening to know that you’re well clothed and fed 923. Must be tough being a baggie, even in those salubrious surroundings.

Tough yes but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Left the West Mids 40 years ago for London. Great for a young man no place for a family imo. Moved to Suss ex 30 years ago. Where are you exiled to?

17 years in Kilkenny, Ireland. Left Brum 40 years ago, aged 16. Pre Covid we got to 6/7 games a season, usually 5 home, 2 away.

Hi trust you all enjoyed Xmas.

Well I reckon my bet is still just about alive. You're as short as 66/1 on some sites. I've had 20 quids worth of entertainment out watching your results and not being sure who I want to win. I said months back 20/1 was about right and I reckon it still might be.

Noticed something about your Trinon Dave who seems obsessed about me being obsessed with the Villa and posted I quote

"I don't give a toss about your lot"

Well since June 24th 2020 Dave 43% of your posts have been about the Albion.

And posted about our 0-0 draw with Burnley within 7 minutes of the match ending.

Strange concept of not giving a toss.

Stay safe

923....**** off. Now does that count as another Olbion post? 43% GTFOOH......

Having seen a bit of the baggies team now I'd say I'd only want Gallagher (on loan from Chelsea) and Pereira. The rest of the Villa team is on another level to West Brom in all seriousness.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)