+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fulham fans not Happy

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    doesnt take WTF much to revert back to type does it?
    Never changed to anything but. Happy when we win, unhappy when we lose, congratulate those who helped us win, critcise those who contributed to a defeat. What the f00k else is there to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Bambi has been eating raw meat all week in readiness for this one.
    Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not enough, not by a country f00kng mile.
    Thinking it will be a tight game where a touch of genius wins it...enter pablo.

I think a few need to calm down a bit, Win today and mid week and the whole picture looks a lot better. Toughy again next weekend mind - but from what I have seen West Brom could easily be the team that Brentford catches if any - They also have a relstively hard run in of games - so if Brentford do make up the difference it doesn't automatically mean we miss out again as we did last season, West Brom are not Norwich of last season by any stretch.

Course its squeaky bum time - that is why this league is so bloody entertaining. I've got a neighbour who is a Norwich fan and says after the first ten defeats this season he has stopped watching them.... something that never happens in this league

Fingers crossed for a strong start today and an edgy visctory, but a draw wont be the end of the world, still six points above Brentford and seven in front of Fulham with 7 games to go would still leave us in a pretty strong position IMO

After yesterday's result, this thread is pure comedy gold!!

We Leeds fans are a nervous bunch aren't we!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Why "should we beat Fulham"? Any insights that give any degree of confidence we might actually score, please tell?
    just had a feeling - Fulham are under as much pressure as us and struggle to impose their undoubted talent. I suspect if we picked a combined XI at least half of it might be Fulham but they have struggled more than us. Here’s the thing in some games teams come at us and when they do we have more of a chance. Great switch up by Bielsa at half time - Alioski and Pablo made a real difference.

When he came off, I noticed Pablo grab a little bag of ice before he sat down. Rested because the game already won, or did he aggravate injury again? Anyone in the know?

Funny too that if Mitrovic DOES get a retrospective ban - it's others that gain from him elbowing OUR player, strange eh?

That's exactly what I.said to my son after about 5 mins yesterday. Knockaert should have been gone too, he should have been booked, at least, for the stamp before he did get booked. It was also ridiculous that the ref wasn't giving a pen to Alioski before the linesman give offside. Although we did get away with the Roberts handball. Panel usually meet on a Monday so.We'll find.out tomorrow bout Mitrovic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)