+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We Are Shi"t..

Very difficult to successfully run a football Club.You may give everything for the Club but the time comes when they say goodbye to you.If the Manager and Board don't deal with this in the right way behind closed doors then you are going to run into problems and that seems to be the situation we have right now.Difficult to see how they resolve this and it looks as though Sean and his team will soon be off.Boy will we need a strong Manager to come in then to sort things out.Sad but we support the Club not particular individuals who are only there for a relatively short term,whatever their position.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    sinkov: Oh! I did not know that ....''and there is plenty of disquiet in the dressing room about the way the club has treated some of the players''. For sure they were beaten if they were playing as a team 'discontented' and unless 'Mr Wonder man 'comes ,(who ever that is) and patches things up,we are only headed downwards.
    It's what Sean said in the Presser Balan, the players weren't happy about the way some of their mates were being treated.

Brady's best buddy has just left the building, I might as well print the sick note pads now.

Look we just cannot compete with the likes of City they are a super team. Although I thought we showed fear especially two of I think our better players Pope and Taylor. But most players went missing. Normally I wouldn't be bothered about losing Phil B mainly because of his age but he is an exception every time he plays he knows where the player in front of him should be and that is invaluable experience. Oh and by the way stop knocking Mike Garlick he continues to make sure the future of our club is sound and that is the most important issue - don't forget the time before and up to the Orient game do we ant a repeat of that - I for one do not.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Look we just cannot compete with the likes of City they are a super team. Although I thought we showed fear especially two of I think our better players Pope and Taylor. But most players went missing. Normally I wouldn't be bothered about losing Phil B mainly because of his age but he is an exception every time he plays he knows where the player in front of him should be and that is invaluable experience. Oh and by the way stop knocking Mike Garlick he continues to make sure the future of our club is sound and that is the most important issue - don't forget the time before and up to the Orient game do we ant a repeat of that - I for one do not.
    The Chairman of a football club must give his manager a hope/chance of competing with every club in the division his team plays in. I have supported Garlick passionately on here throughout his tenure. This time I cannot put my voice behind him. Gibson is taking the pish and allowing Hendrick to walk is just bad, bad business.

Garlick is now disconnected from Sean Dyche and that does not augur well for the immediate future of Burnley Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Chairman of a football club must give his manager a hope/chance of competing with every club in the division his team plays in. I have supported Garlick passionately on here throughout his tenure. This time I cannot put my voice behind him. Gibson is taking the pish and allowing Hendrick to walk is just bad, bad business.

Garlick is now disconnected from Sean Dyche and that does not augur well for the immediate future of Burnley Football Club.
    At last people are waking up to Garlik
    New it would not take long, Before we smelt the Tea !!!

Look if i were their trainer I would hand them all a drop of whiskey before they played ,with music of Elgar's Nimrod (from "Enigma Variations"
    Leonard Bernstein) in the background. Then of course my roaring Churchill's speech to accompany that:

My players , "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

''The football events which have happened during the past year have not come to me with any sense of surprise. Indeed, I indicated a fortnight ago as clearly as I could to the Club that the worst possibilities were open, and I made it perfectly clear then that whatever happened on the pitch would make no difference to the resolve of Burnley and the club to fight on, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

Meanwhile, the Club should prepare itself for hard and heavy tidings. I have only to add that nothing which may happen in this battle can in any way relieve us of our duty to defend the league's cause to which we have vowed ourselves; nor should it destroy our confidence in our power to make our way, as on former occasions in our history, through disaster and through grief to the ultimate defeat of our enemies.

Even though large tracts of our league and many old and famous Clubs have fallen or may fall into the grip of the F A and all the odious apparatus of F A rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Burnley, we shall fight in Lancashire, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength with our aerial power, we shall defend our goals, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the benches, we shall fight on the football pitch , we shall fight in the training fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the pubs; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this club or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the Britain, armed and guarded by the British lads, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Burnley Football Club, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. Thank you.

I like that Balan, it is a bloody good effort and worth a smile or two!

Balan ---they should put that on the shirts and sell them! How much a letter for printing?
    Blimey they would be able to buy a few players with the revenue!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)