+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane banner

At least in discussing this we are moving in the right direction. We open our minds to all the injustices,created !

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We need to give all of our heads a good wobble - ALL LIVES DO NOT MATTER - or how in the name of God do we allow this **** to happen?

Attachment 16122
    You can’t pick and choose when they do or don’t BT.

The picture is tragic and I hope you know I’m on side with that , but as before this has got way way way out of hand ,

I’m even going to have a pop at Boris , this should have been nipped in the bud the first time 2000 or so defied lockdown and it should have stopped This racism rollercoaster that they have started.

Don’t care what anyone says this has damaged relations between black people and whites not healed it.

The sentiment that should have come out of this it should have been ''One Human Society'', in this we have created unity. When our minds are thinking in this way ,how can there be racism?

Nice work Paul Hartley for funding this with your bunch of idiot mates, this was totally unnecessary you should stick to what you do best : https://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/...-again-1136276
    Name:  20200623_163335.jpg
Views: 1304
Size:  68.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JJones84 View Post
    Nice work Paul Hartley for funding this with your bunch of idiot mates, this was totally unnecessary you should stick to what you do best : https://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/...-again-1136276
    Name:  20200623_163335.jpg
Views: 1304
Size:  68.6 KB
    You know I think this guy made a mistake because everyone was going to make it a race issue.

However he does have a point in that as I’ve said before All lives should matter

Just think for a minute if Micah Richards had said the banner is right white lives do matter , to me that would have been the ultimate the first tv pundit - personality to show compassion and humility to everyone colour creed accepted, not just the so called oppressed black people.

But no it’s easier to condone the man and get him banned from watching his team and create a bigger wedge in our multi cultural society.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The statement from Burnley FC to this is embarrassing! How can the banner be offensive? I think the lives of the three butchered in a park by a Libyan matters!!! Don’t get me wrong - I get the protests although not in a pandemic and ALL lives matter so the slogans on football shirts is turning people off! Different with the rows over the poppy and this represents all those lives lost by our armed forces who fight for our freedom.

Big mistake that Burnley statement as the content of it is offensive in itself!

Again - All Lives Matter so the wording of it being offensive is poor - bad timing maybe!
    Exactly right , I think a lot of the BLM forgot that many people went to war and gave their lives for this country so they could have a fair crack at freedom and a better life in this country.

Also and you are also right for the three white lads murdered last week, it’s a good job the whites aren’t out protesting I mean we’d all just be the biggest racists the country has ever seen or far right fundamentalist.

Has it occurred to you that you might just be on the wrong side of the argument? Nowt wrong with that of course, you are entitled to your opinions.

In which case, perhaps you are supporting the wrong club?

Our manager.
    Our CEO.
    Our captain and the players.
    I would suggest the overwhelming majority of our supporters.

All the above strongly condemn the banner.

Are they all wrong in your opinion?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53155943

I totally agree with you on this 59-60. The banner claimed to represent Burnley which it simply did not. If I make a statement I should be prepared to put my own name to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Has it occurred to you that you might just be on the wrong side of the argument? Nowt wrong with that of course, you are entitled to your opinions.

In which case, perhaps you are supporting the wrong club?

Our manager.
    Our CEO.
    Our captain and the players.
    I would suggest the overwhelming majority of our supporters.

All the above strongly condemn the banner.

Are they all wrong in your opinion?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53155943
    Of course the woke lefty media go along with it, they have to or they wouldn't have a job in the media, as do the SJWs who infest Twitter and social media, and anyone in the public sphere has to along with this divisive, racist nonsense as well, at least they do if they want to keep their job and avoid a ****-storm of criticism descending on their head, as per Laurence Fox and JK Rowling, who both did nothing more than speak the truth. But outside of the lefty media bubble, ordinary people aren't afraid to speak the truth and voice their opinions, especially in towns like Burnley, and I would suggest 59 that, despite your renowned talent for mind reading, you haven't got a fecking clue what the overwhelming majority of our supporters think. I also note that the Constabulary have said they will be taking no action, no laws were broken. Just a lot of hypocritical, virtue-signalling, lefty noses put out of joint, and they really don't like that.

And a question for you 59, are you aware of the aims of this BLM organisation, and more importantly, do you endorse and support those aims ?

A couple of knob jockeys privately fund an exercise in mischievous phuckwittery and the Snowflakes are out in full force.

Garlick goes into full faux outrage and suggests the 5-0 hammering by Citeh is insignificant compared to the "racist" endeavour of a couple of rogue Burnley supporters.

Mr Garlick may I respectfully suggest you stop worrying about whether Black Lives Matter (please read Andre Gray's excellent article on exactly how it is to be born a black male in the UK) or not and make sure we have enough players to contest a game of football in the English Premier League?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)