+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aeroplane banner

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It needs someone brave enough to open a real, proper, down to earth discourse about the real cultural division problem in Burnley, Nelson and Colne. Black Lives Matter falls way down the agenda when the BNP can beat any political party when pitching on their own turf.

That's because we have a real, everyday cultural division being enacted in Burnley and Pendle with the wedge between the white working class and our brown Muslim population.
    Are all the brown Muslim and black people in the area happy with the situation as it is.They do tend to congregate,not surprisingly,in their own areas where their own beliefs and culture thrive.

A former Burnley player and England stalwart gets called a "Cotton Picking Nig-ger" and the world goes bonkers over a couple of pranksters flying a fairly tamely worded but, nevertheless tasteless WHITE LIVES MATTER BURNLEY banner.

Whatever happened to our sense of perspective?

Ian, if you read this please ignore the brainless morons who post such tripe and I hope the Old Bill nail the simpletons responsible fur such bollox to the Brixton jail gates.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...es-Matter.html

A former Burnley player and England stalwart gets called a "Cotton Picking Nig-ger" and the world goes bonkers over a couple of pranksters flying a fairly tamely worded but, nevertheless tasteless WHITE LIVES MATTER BURNLEY banner.

Ian, if you read this please ignore the brainless morons who post such tripe and I hope the Old Bill nail the simpletons responsible fur such bollox to the Brixton jail gates.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...es-Matter.html
    BT ---There are more questions than answers in this whole saga. Too many agendas coming in to play and, as usual, those running them always think that their view is right! Humans can be very unkind to animals, however, nowhere near as unkind as we can be to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT ---There are more questions than answers in this whole saga. Too many agendas coming in to play and, as usual, those running them always think that their view is right! Humans can be very unkind to animals, however, nowhere near as unkind as we can be to each other.
    I dunno much Supersub6, but nothing on this planet could inspire me to even think it is right to call Ian Wright (or anyone else for that matter) a "Cotton Picking Nig-ger". Now that is what I would call racism.

Calling Mike, calling Mike. where the phuck are you Mike, come in please Mike..?

Attachment 16162

I feel sorry for Wrighty having to put up with **** like this, but if saying Black Lives Matter is not only acceptable but virtually obligatory, while saying White Lives Matter leads to you losing your job, then in a country which is over 80% white then it's going to happen. If BLM want to sow the wind, then people like Wrighty will be the ones who reap the whirlwind. The really alarming thing is though, BLM are quite deliberately sowing the wind, hoping to take advantage of the ensuing whirlwind, Maybe they will achieve their aims, but there will be an awful lot of collateral damage on the way.

that "twitter" causes a lot of upset - am happy to have no interest in it - as for this verbal on Ian Wright - it's just a few taps of the keyboard away - can come from anywhere, kids prank, plissed up saddo, someone stirring the pot etc... can say whatever they like, and whether it truly means something to them - or just wind up for kicks or a giggle - who knows.....so why the amazement ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I feel sorry for Wrighty having to put up with **** like this, but if saying Black Lives Matter is not only acceptable but virtually obligatory, while saying White Lives Matter leads to you losing your job, then in a country which is over 80% white then it's going to happen. If BLM want to sow the wind, then people like Wrighty will be the ones who reap the whirlwind. The really alarming thing is though, BLM are quite deliberately sowing the wind, hoping to take advantage of the ensuing whirlwind, Maybe they will achieve their aims, but there will be an awful lot of collateral damage on the way.
    Is it even lawful to sack someone for out of hours non-criminal activity or holding a belief that differs from yours?

Someone needs to see a solicitor IMHO.

Pompous, pious, pilgrims are presently seizing up all of the moral high ground, and all of this faux outrage is seriously starting to get on my tits!

Is it even lawful to sack someone for out of hours non-criminal activity or holding a belief that differs from yours?

Someone needs to see a solicitor IMHO.

Pompous, pious, pilgrims are presently seizing up all of the moral high ground, and all of this faux outrage is seriously starting to get on my tits!
    It probably isn't BT, but I do have some sympathy for the company involved, if they didn't take any action they would most certainly be at the centre of a Twitter ****-storm of such intensity they might well end up in admin, not to mention the SJWs camped on their doorstep. I thought we'd got rid of fascism, but it's rearing it's obscene head again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)