Well well well, some things never change aye!

We dominate, should score, give away possesion in a dangerous are, they score a brilliant strike from outside box.

Bamford still up there with the worst natural goalscorers in this league, never seen someone who is always either a yard past a cross or a yard too slow to get on the end of one. Oh and now extended his talents to blocking shots on the line! Bravo!

Phillips uncharacteristically rubbish, wayward pass aside he looked off, sure it was just one of those days he still showed at times his importance.

Meslier, I know the first shot was hit hard and a good strike but for me he should be saving that, it isn't in the corner and its at an easy height. Second one no chance. But 2 shots, 2 goals..........

Reality is, I think we were unlucky, but then again, other than the shot Bamford blocked I don't think we came particularly close. Lot of dangerous play with no real chance, some powderpuff shots when in good positions but that was it.

Still confident, still happy just a frustrating day!

Only thing I'm worried about now is that Brentford look to be the team to watch, could do with West Brom taking them to the cleaners on Friday. Pablo back v Fulham hopefully an important cog, he at times is the missing link to create a goal from nothing when they've packed the box.

What are peoples thoughts on run in? Here is what I see happening:

Fulham- 1-1 draw
Luton - 3-0 Win
Blackburn 2-1 LOSS
Stoke 2-0 Win
Swansea 3-1 Win
Barnsley 2-2 Draw
Derby 55-0 Win AND PROMOTION, ROONEY CRYING ON THE PITCH.
Charlton- WHO CARES DONT YOU KNOW PUMP IT UP THE WHITES ARE GOING UP.