+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Player signings

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So I take that as a no then Silly and you don't want to buy my house. i.e. you don't want to spend money blindly without knowing a few more facts about the consequences of making the purchase.
    If it’s a free transfer yes give it me Cam 😂

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    The £7m tv money has to be used towards wages not just transfer fees. The recruitment team worked well last season so I have no reason to doubt them this year.
    I trust our recruitment team but I can still hope to see some signings. Nowt wrong with hoping so long as your not expecting it like a given

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    If it’s a free transfer yes give it me Cam ��
    Sold. Hope you are OK with paying the 20K weekly maintenance and staff costs as it's a stately mansion and closed to the public at the moment due to COVID-19

..........TV money rumoured to be £4.5M for next season due to Sky rebates. Promoted teams are getting £8m less going to the Premiership next season due to the rebates.

HASTIE LOANED TO MOTHERWELL

Rangers winger Jake Hastie has joined Motherwell on loan for the season

However, Rangers have a recall option that can be activated in January

Hastie signed for Rangers on a pre-contract agreement from Motherwell a year ago and spent the first half of last season on loan at Rotherham

This lot aren't messing around

Coventry City have signed former Netherlands Under-20 midfielder Gustavo Hamer from Dutch side PEC Zwolle for a fee of around £1.5m.

The 23-year-old has agreed a three-year contract to become the promoted League One champions' first signing of the summer.

"He's a creative, two-footed midfielder with great technical ability," said City boss Mark Robins.

"He's also a tenacious and determined player in the centre of midfield."

Robins added: "He's a quality addition to our squad ahead of our return to the Championship, a player our recruitment team have been monitoring closely for some time."

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Coventry City have signed former Netherlands Under-20 midfielder Gustavo Hamer from Dutch side PEC Zwolle for a fee of around £1.5m.

The 23-year-old has agreed a three-year contract to become the promoted League One champions' first signing of the summer.

"He's a creative, two-footed midfielder with great technical ability," said City boss Mark Robins.

Robins added: "He's a quality addition to our squad ahead of our return to the Championship, a player our recruitment team have been monitoring closely for some time."
    Being as they don’t have to pay upkeep for a stadium no guessing where money’s gone

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Being as they don’t have to pay upkeep for a stadium no guessing where money’s gone
    Are you saying that St. Andrew’s is rent free?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Are you saying that St. Andrew’s is rent free?
    Not sure about rent free but I doubt they pay anywhere near the amount Rotherham pay to keep New York stadium going and I doubt they are paying for the games they never played

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Sounds a good player nice age,wonder what wages he's on.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast