+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Tier 2

O/T Tier 2

How's it work in pubs? Says different households can't sit together. Does it then work to social distancing guidelines? Not going to get many in sat separate.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 12-10-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: O/T Please

Tier 1 is rule of 6.

Tier 2 you can meet people from other households but only outdoors.

Tier 3 you can't meet people from other households.

Will be fun in this weather.

Anyone over 45 with say. Fek that I won't risk it. Anyone under 45 will say fek that. What rules.

Tier system is only a baseline. Local councils have been spouting off that the government has not consulted with them.
    Well they now have the power to add additional restrictions. Let's see if any have the balls to do it.

Tier 2 which we fall in. If a chap walks into a bar takes their seat and quoffs a few pints then decides he needs a tinkle, what's stopping him bumping into a total stranger in the toilet when the majority are less than two metres wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Tier 2 which we fall in. If a chap walks into a bar takes their seat and quoffs a few pints then decides he needs a tinkle, what's stopping him bumping into a total stranger in the toilet when the majority are less than two metres wide?
    Most pubs I've been to only allow 1 person at a time to use the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Most pubs I've been to only allow 1 person at a time to use the toilets.
    Looking at one of your posts, 'Anyone under 45 will say fek that. What rules'. I take it you're under 45 then?

Keep away from pub's - simple solution!

Its all a load of tokenistic 'tip toeing around the buttercups'! Constant 'can kicking down the road' with no one saying what the end game is.......because, quite frankly,no one knows. Millions of people so terrified of dying they are prepared not to live. I have to laugh at people who say 'I can't wait until 2020 is over' as if there is evidence that 2021 will be any better (which is only 12 weeks away!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Its all a load of tokenistic 'tip toeing around the buttercups'! Constant 'can kicking down the road' with no one saying what the end game is.......because, quite frankly,no one knows. Millions of people so terrified of dying they are prepared not to live. I have to laugh at people who say 'I can't wait until 2020 is over' as if there is evidence that 2021 will be any better (which is only 12 weeks away!)
    Correct JB also a lot of people believe that after the predicted 2nd wave that will be it.....will it f*ck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast