+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.A.O. Ericksladkilnhurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Hi Casper - 64 - Frank,

I have been given wrong info, the brewery is not shutting, its one of their pubs that is remaining closed, my son went Tuesday for the barrel of beer he bought. its the Devonshire Cat that is closed until further notice.
    Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick, from my neighbour, so happy drinkers the brewery is open has normal.
    Thanks for info Frank, I was just reading the Sheffield star on the internet, & saw the proper info.
    If you can get a pint out of Archie then you’re a better man than me.. still waiting for one back from Walsall away late sixties.

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    I've got good memories of the devonshire cat too, but not been in for years.
    Possibly before Sheff Utd away quite a few seasons back.

Particularly hope Chantry brewery are in good fettle for coming out of this unscathed, they do some of my favourite ales, especially New York pale and mighty millers.

Belated happy birthdays to Archie and Ericslad
    Chantry are fine although recently they’ve ran out of bottled beer, Diamond Black and Two Magpies.
    They’ve just started brewing ready for 4th July.

I'm same has you Magyar, 2 of my favourites is New York Pale Ale & Mighty Miller, when I get the taste thats it.
    Only wish Chantry would bring back a beer called, Rampant Griffen a strong over 6% beer, had a few sessions on that, & fell down a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    If you can get a pint out of Archie then you’re a better man than me.. still waiting for one back from Walsall away late sixties.

Chantry are fine although recently they’ve ran out of bottled beer, Diamond Black and Two Magpies.
    Can you remember them giant bagettes they sold in Walsall club Frank (fellows park), usually Ham or Beef salad about 2 foot long.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Can you remember them giant bagettes they sold in Walsall club Frank (fellows park), usually Ham or Beef salad about 2 foot long.
    You’ve read my mind exactly Archie.
    Best baguettes I’ve ever seen or tasted.
    Straight out of the ground into Walsall FC Social club and we were made welcome.
    Beer, Baguettes, Disco and Black Country lasses that loved Yorkshire lads.

Good stuff, thanks for the info.
    If I've time,under normal circumstances I always call in for a pint (or 3) when I'm back in Rotherham to see my mum
    Cant wait to get back into that routine
    🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻

You’ve read my mind exactly Archie.
    Best baguettes I’ve ever seen or tasted.
    Straight out of the ground into Walsall FC Social club and we were made welcome.
    Beer, Baguettes, Disco and Black Country lasses that loved Yorkshire lads.
    Beer must have been strong or plentiful cos we used to have a game of footy at 11pm on their pitch, with no ball. LOL...best ive seen your kid play.

Bump

Me & Archie & Messi birthday CAMiller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12