+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Ericksladkilnhurst.

F.A.O. Ericksladkilnhurst.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow, i was planning to take you to Terrace and buy the drinks all afternoon....never mind (bloody covid) have a good day...ive recieved my card off our Lionel this morning, have you got yours!!! ???

Hello Archiemiller, happy birthday mate for tomorrow, I just logged on to wish you happy birthday, but you beat me to it. I think Messi ought to be buying us a round of drinks. Have a gooden mate, 69 tomorrow, where's all the years gone.

Happy birthday to the both of you, enjoy your day it’s going to be an hot one

Happy birthday Archie and Eric...

69???!!! Never !.😆

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Happy birthday Archie and Eric...

69???!!! Never !.��
    My favourite number Frank....LOL UTM

Happy Birthday, can remember going to watch stock car racing on fields at side of terrace many years ago 😂😂

Archiemiller to having a beer on our birthday, one of my son's turned up with a 5 litre barrel of Dr Mortons Ship Biscuit pale ale, so managed to get some real ale, he got it from Abbeydale brewery, Sheffield. But I was told last night that the company has ceased trading due to the covid 19.
    To the Terrace pub in Kilnhurst, after it shut, another tenant went in, & remamed it The Polecat, after that shut, the building was bought by some kind of Church group, but I don't know if it still is a church.
    To Audmiller & stock car racing, they used the big field next to the road junction for Old Denaby .

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Archiemiller to having a beer on our birthday, one of my son's turned up with a 5 litre barrel of Dr Mortons Ship Biscuit pale ale, so managed to get some real ale, he got it from Abbeydale brewery, Sheffield. But I was told last night that the company has ceased trading .
    Abbeydale Brewery we’re still brewing up to a couple of days ago.
    They were gearing up for pubs opening on the 4th July.
    They own the Rising Sun and Devonshire Cat.
    The Dev Cat on Wellington St has closed and won’t be opening up.
    Spent plenty of time in the Dev Cat from the early 2000’s.

ps..been getting our ale from Bradfield and Chantry..,
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 25-06-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Hi Casper - 64 - Frank,

I have been given wrong info, the brewery is not shutting, its one of their pubs that is remaining closed, my son went Tuesday for the barrel of beer he bought. its the Devonshire Cat that is closed until further notice.
    Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick, from my neighbour, so happy drinkers the brewery is open has normal.
    Thanks for info Frank, I was just reading the Sheffield star on the internet, & saw the proper info.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Abbeydale Brewery we’re still brewing up to a couple of days ago.
    They were gearing up for pubs opening on the 4th July.
    They own the Rising Sun and Devonshire Cat.
    The Dev Cat on Wellington St has closed and won’t be opening up.
    Spent plenty of time in the Dev Cat from the early 2000’s.

ps..been getting our ale from Bradfield and Chantry..,
    I've got good memories of the devonshire cat too, but not been in for years.
    Possibly before Sheff Utd away quite a few seasons back.

Particularly hope Chantry brewery are in good fettle for coming out of this unscathed, they do some of my favourite ales, especially New York pale and mighty millers.

Belated happy birthdays to Archie and Ericslad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast