+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley-Sh*t hole, Sh*t game, Sh*t fans_ Cardiff City messageboard today

Burnley-Sh*t hole, Sh*t game, Sh*t fans_ Cardiff City messageboard today

That was the comment of one of their brain dead fans on the subject of the aeroplane banner.The unsavoury subject did not waste any time being discussed by the idiotic element of Wales capital club. A lot of their fans came out and said there is a right wing problem in the towns north of the M62, with the comment above being the most laughable.With the 90 minutes following the banner in the Sky , it all added up to a very unsatisfactory evening for all those connected with our great club.Hopefully, the fools responsible will be able to be brought to justice and the rest of us can get on with supporting the team.

The problem is that, in view of BLM being the current PL & media pet, the club had to repond to the plane with its banner.
    Ben Mee and Sean Dyche were asked at the end of the game to make comments and they responded in the way that the PL and the media would have wanted them to and the club issued their statement along the same lines.
    Unfortunately, these statements have been seized upon by others and the club is being branded as racist along with all its fans because the banner was criticised. Had the banner just said "White Lives Matter" there would have been no connection, however, it didn't and this has stirred up a hornet's nest.

There is nothing criminal in what those flying the plane have done, however, it placed the Club, which represents the town, in a very bad position because of their being told what they must do by the PL. Had they said nothing they would have been pilloried, however, because they have responded it has given others the chance to pour out their bile and brand Burnley FC as a racist club along with all its fans.

It is time that people started thinking for themselves instead of following the herd mentality. There are certainly more questions than answers to be asked as far as I am concerned, however, once again, football is being used as a vehicle for people with agendas.

Sorry super, but I heard Ben Mee speak live after the game and he was very emotional and he spoke from the heart. He certainly wasn't told what to say by the PL.

The clubs statement was, in my opinion, spot on.

With due respect, I think there are a few on here that don't fully understand the BLM movement.

If, several years ago, there was a Gay Lives Matter movement and someone flew a banner over a stadium in which we were playing saying "Straight Lives Matter Burnley" then you would have to question the motives of the people who organised it and what their true beliefs were.

It wouldn't take very long to reach your conclusion.
    And change did come for Gay rights - but it didn't come without direct action.

As Bob Dylan said, "Don't criticise what you don't understand" and "And you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cos the times they are a changing"

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Sorry super, but I heard Ben Mee speak live after the game and he was very emotional and he spoke from the heart. He certainly wasn't told what to say by the PL.

The clubs statement was, in my opinion, spot on.

With due respect, I think there are a few on here that don't fully understand the BLM movement.

If, several years ago, there was a Gay Lives Matter movement and someone flew a banner over a stadium in which we were playing saying "Straight Lives Matter Burnley" then you would have to question the motives of the people who organised it and what their true beliefs were.

It wouldn't take very long to reach your conclusion.
    And change did come for Gay rights - but it didn't come without direct action.

As Bob Dylan said, "Don't criticise what you don't understand" and "And you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cos the times they are a changing"
    59_60 ---I was not criticising what Ben said, however, it was exactly what the PL would be very happy with.

I have told you that there are dark forces orchestrating all sorts of things at the moment and the BLM is getting loads of money thrown at it, however, the UK operation is not giving any sort of statement as to what this money is going to be used for and also do not have any accountability for what they eventually do with it.

The bottom line is that, because of what happened last night, the Club and its fans are being branded as racist --like it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post

The bottom line is that, because of what happened last night, the Club and its fans are being branded as racist --like it or not!
    likely so Sub - there's always a few numpties, Sadly.....but look on the bright side - it's revealed another bunch of infantile morons, as noone in their right mind would twist those few words into a blanket example of the Burnley frame of mind....it's pathetic.

Frankly I don’t give a flying ph*ck what is posted on the Cardiff City messageboard but that crass banner has damaged our town, our football club and our fans and I do care about that.

The faux outrage over this banner has gone completely OTT IMHO. There are far more outrageous issues to get our knickers all twisted about. We all need to give our heads a good wobble, because clearly - ALL LIVES DO NOT MATTER - because how in the name of God do, we allow this continuing death toll to happen? 8500 kids across the globe, but mainly black African kids die every day because of food deprivation. Where is the outrage over this horrible statistic? The sheer bare fronted hypocrisy of black English Premier League players is staggering in its arrogance. Raheem Sterling and his ilk step out of their £300,000 Super Cars and rail against racism but fail to point out that only SOME BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    This is not about racism; this is about genocide on a mass scale. Almost 6 million children under the age of 5 die every year because of casual genocide perpetrated by global agency. And in true humanitarian response our Prime Minister arbitrarily cuts off Foreign Aid, I really cannot help wondering how much longer we can sustain Planet Earth and the people who live on it. You cannot pick and choose which BLACK LIVES MATTER Raheem, nor can anyone associated with Burnley Football Club be accountable for a privately funded exercise in first class phuckwittery.

Attachment 16136

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Oh fantastic, someone who can explain why all Football shows plaster everything with Black Lives Matter, why celebrities, pundits and analysists are wearing Black Lives Matter badges, why all the Football shirts have it on their backs, why before KO they all take the knee ?

Please explain to me what all this is achieving 59 ?

And also explain to me why the quote "Black Lives Matter" is NOT classed as Racist, for me someone just saying it is NOT racist, but to keep ramming it down everyone's throat is.

I am anticipating your answer with baited breath 59, as I really cannot understand what positives it is making.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Oh fantastic, someone who can explain why all Football shows plaster everything with Black Lives Matter, why celebrities, pundits and analysists are wearing Black Lives Matter badges, why all the Football shirts have it on their backs, why before KO they all take the knee ?

Please explain to me what all this is achieving 59 ?

And also explain to me why the quote "Black Lives Matter" is NOT classed as Racist, for me someone just saying it is NOT racist, but to keep ramming it down everyone's throat is.

I am anticipating your answer with baited breath 59, as I really cannot understand what positives it is making.
    I am not often incomplete congruence with you Mr Fellow Moderator but your post is spot on mate.

I do not think for one moment a flag flying over the Etihad with WHITE LIVES MATTER BURNLEY will stop a homicidal US white cop from shooting dead an unharmed black person do you?

Alto: Because it is the blind leading the blind ,(and as sub says ,its the herd mentality). A sentiment that creates Unity ,should be used,and if I had something to do with the gang at Turf Moor, I would use ''One Human Society''. Where can there be racism in that? When we all are thinking in those terms ,where can there be division?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)