+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another ex Jambo raising concerns re Utd

Another ex Jambo raising concerns re Utd

No really, just raising some questions which are interesting. Personally I think he's wide of the mark trying to read too much into it but it's the pundit way I guess.

he dont like levein does he lol - nah not a bad article tbh even though he is barking up wrong tree. We are sensationally being taken to court by another two teams to prevent our promotion against uefa and sfa protocol and laws. They then took our manager - maybe a sign of arrogance and def a part of it to show how powerful they feel they are. Beggars belief and hearts are dead to a lot of people because of this - ok maybe budgie and not hearts overall but the hearts faithful lapping up at our expense when we have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I like Stewart as a pundit/columnists and to be fair there is no love lost between him and Levein. To a certain degree I get where he is coming from. There is an elephant in room. Why did Brannigan leave so abruptly, was it due to the DUFS debacle? and why, although not fussed that he’s gone, was Neilson so happy to jump ship so quickly. I hope there is nothing more behind this and maybe I’m just getting skittish with all that is going on, and maybe once we get past the court case, appoint a new manager we can get some positivity around the club again.

Michael Stewart and Craig Levein hate each other......have done for years. It’s just a veiled piece for Stewart to have another go at Craig Levein.

He’s going to be in for a massive shock if he thinks Neilson will be playing care-free free flowing football.

Neilson was an arrogant stubborn f4nny that did an ok job. Hearts and Neilson are welcome to each other!

All these ex-Hearts players coming out of the woodwork and having a pop at us is deflection pure and simple. I'd far rather be in our position than theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    All these ex-Hearts players coming out of the woodwork and having a pop at us is deflection pure and simple. I'd far rather be in our position than theirs.
    its a good point - they are all peacock feathers and budgie waving her c0ck around power crazy. 99% certain they will fail or get some compo at best. Keeping the 3 clubs down wont happen as we will goto court as well. Despise hearts and budgie

As a pundit I quite like Michael Stewart but anyone that sells their soul for five pieces of silver to that phuking rag the Sun loses all credibility in my eyes. Definitely another excuse for a pop at Levein whom I would welcome back in a minute. I was intrigued by the point of an earlier post about Levein effectively being 'yesterday's man as the game has moved on'. Simple response to that - would you bet on Middlesbrough going down now after their new appointment ?
    Lastly, apologies if I have missed this earlier but as for Neilson I struggled to forgive that khunt after the forearm smash he made on Samaras back in the Cup QF at Tannadice in 2012 which reduced us to 10 men when we really were well up for winning that game up to then.

Quote Originally Posted by scot crabbit View Post
    As a pundit I quite like Michael Stewart but anyone that sells their soul for five pieces of silver to that phuking rag the Sun loses all credibility in my eyes. Definitely another excuse for a pop at Levein whom I would welcome back in a minute. I was intrigued by the point of an earlier post about Levein effectively being 'yesterday's man as the game has moved on'. Simple response to that - would you bet on Middlesbrough going down now after their new appointment ?
    Lastly, apologies if I have missed this earlier but as for Neilson I struggled to forgive that khunt after the forearm smash he made on Samaras back in the Cup QF at Tannadice in 2012 which reduced us to 10 men when we really were well up for winning that game up to then.
    his celebrations at paisley were worse for me - cringy

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    his celebrations at paisley were worse for me - cringy
    Shameful...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)