+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Take a knee

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I seem to remember on day one of this ridiculous movement I said it was a sham a front for a political movement that didn’t deserve the air time it got and still doesn’t.

They created more racist people in this country in the first two weeks than there ever was in the last ten years.

Since then Sky has backtracked and and ask for recognition that there is no room for racism and a need for equality, gently moving themselves away from a very racist bigoted movement.
    I had to stop buying Yorkshire tea when I read a lady’s post that said she was glad that Yorkshire tea had t got involved in the BLM movement and it’s views —— she was quickly put in her place that Yorkshire tea would be backing it and it’s belief regarding BLM - she was then told that she was the type of customer that Yorkshire tea didn’t need - so I thought we’ll that’s two customers they lost in the time it took me to read it.

Taking the knee is an extension of all this , if they want equality ( which is correct by the way ) stop shoving this rubbish down people’s throats constantly, education is the way forward not political statements from over payed footballers black or white with massive egos.

I find it infuriating that there isn’t one of them with a thought and a mind of their own.
    Last edited by army88; 12-02-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I find it infuriating that there isn’t one of them with a thought and a mind of their own.
    You can expect little else from them Army, they throw themselves to the ground with a loud yelp like they have been clipped by a bullet trying to cheat and get their so called "fellow Professionals" sent off, most are a disgrace to Football let alone to mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    For the first time ever, our Home Secretary nails it..!

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/bre...matter-7321594

Asked if she would take a knee, Patel said: “No, I would not. I would not have at the time either.

Neither would I pet, neither would I.
    Priti for Prime Minister I reckon BT, she's got more balls than the wobbly blob of jelly who's the current incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I dare say if a white politician had said that they would have been pilloried.
    I expect she'll get pilloried anyway Chris, take on the lefty, wokists of the PC Brigade and they'll come for you no matter the colour of your skin. Ask Trevor Phillips.

The FA, EPL, EFL, FIFA, EUFA have all made a rod for their own backs and now they are goosed, because even when they want to stop this stupid symbolism they won't be able to. The £40,000,000 a year sporting "black" icons like Sterling and Hamilton will scream BAME, lack of equality and racial oppression.

Yeah, right!

I had to laugh last week at Twickenham, half the England team got on their knees, half of them didn't, the Scottish players, who had no idea this might be happening, just stood there looking bemused.

My problem with it is they're using the BLM knee, which is an overtly racist, political movement. If they want to show solidarity or whatever, then do it another way, then it won't be linked with BLM. I'd have no problem with that at all, if that's what they want to do. They could even extend their right arm outwards and upwards in front of them if they wanted, that would suffice.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)