+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a knee

You’ll be needing a bath BT , I live Haworth and steer away from the dark side

I lived in Bingley for ten years and I've got to admit it I loved every minute of living in Yorkshire.

I'm rather partial to a Sunday luncheon in Howarth and a stroll up and down that bloody cobbled street too!

I love Yorkshire as well, I suspect most Lankys do, but we have to keep quiet about it. I'm fairly sure I'm the only person on this forum who's actually spent their week's summer holiday on the Costa Del Leeds. It's a long while ago, we were skint, and when my sister offered us her flat at Roundhay free for a week we couldn't say no. Day trips to York, Scarborough, Knaresborough, decent weather, decent local chippy, although the man running the chippy called me love, which felt weird, good, decent, solid Yorkshire folk everywhere you went. What's not to like, I'd go again, but no one's offered me a free week since.

I saw Blow Job at his contact twestin/trading? contract conference yesterday. He is either permanently pissed or simply bloody awful at his job. Either way, this sh-itfest is now well out of hand.

Fans are of course not just the forgotten voice of football but the totally ignored voice. And when they voice their disapproval of this gesture by booing they get instantly labelled racist and disgusting. I doubt whether anyone has actually bothered to talk to fans to find out why many of them simply cannot abide the knee taking. It is clear however that if fans want to make their feelings known they are going to have to find some other way of expressing their opinion. I think it is high time this particular pre match ritual was brought to a halt. Lives matter yes, racism is rife yes but I would take a knee for no-one and no thing.

As expected, Millwall fans object to BLM/Taking the Pi$$/knee at the Den yesterday.

Good lads!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-take-the-knee

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlS0WoaGZQ

Why seemingly intelligent people get on their knees in support of s-c-u-m like this is way beyond me.
    All funded by Georgie Boy and his masters.The same families and clans that funded slavery a couple of hundred years ago.The uneducated youth are being played big time.Unless people start having a discussion about who funds these organisations then nothing will change.Its a plan that goes way back in time:-

1871 Albert Pike letter to Manzini

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

1930`s :-

"Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.’
    The School believed there were two types of revolution: (a) political and (b) cultural. Cultural revolution demolishes from within. ‘Modern forms of subjection are marked by mildness’. They saw it as a long-term project and kept their sights clearly focused on the family, education, media, *** and popular culture."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have this horrible feeling I read somewhere it was for 12 games. It's a shame it's behind closed doors, if fans were allowed in I reckon there might be some 'interesting' reactions to the pitiful spectacle.
    As I expected, an 'interesting' reaction from the Millwall fans yesterday, and the typical knee jerk reaction from our woke media and pundits, so out of touch in their little woke media bubble. They just go into meltdown when confronted by the reaction of real people in the real world.

I'm just hoping the England RU fans can put a few noses out of joint as well, by continuing to sing Swing Low Sweet Chariot this afternoon, they haven't actually banned it but they've requested the fans not to sing it. Feck that for a game of soldiers, sing away lads.

I think that football fans could show their feelings by not attending matches, oh............wait a minute

I think fans who disagree with the knee taking should turn their backs when the referee blows his whistle for the ritual to start. That way we could show our refusal to witness the display without being labelled racist.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)