+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Deserving of the sack?

Oops. I thought this thread was about Robert Jenrick....

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Oops. I thought this thread was about Robert Jenrick....
    BJ considers it 'closed'.

Sounds like a Pot & kettle situation . taken from Paradigm Precision Employee Reviews. Below is fairly typical

"New management taken over, no clue about the type of company we are, or work we do, trying to run it like a sweatshop production line. Everybody unhappy with new managers, especially when they’re bringing all their ‘boys’ with them from previous companies where they were also very disliked.
    I have worked here for over ten years, previously been a decent company, I will now be looking for a new job "

Yes he should have been sacked as it would violate the terms of any employment contract and that is to not bring the company into disrepute.

However like many feel the whole BLM movement is now having the opposite effect to what it was intended as it's forced upon you at every opportunity, especially by the scummy press!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    BJ considers it 'closed'.
    That ‘scandal’ is so quintessentially Tory it would be easy to believe it’s made up. If you haven’t realised by now that the Conservative party is a vehicle for rich people to look after the interests of even richer people, YOU’RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

Given that it involves a local MP, I’m surprised there’s not more on here upset about it. Must be still obsessed with Dianne Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Yes he should have been sacked as it would violate the terms of any employment contract and that is to not bring the company into disrepute.

However like many feel the whole BLM movement is now having the opposite effect to what it was intended as it's forced upon you at every opportunity, especially by the scummy press!!!
    Referring to the entire media as 'the scummy press' is on a par with 'those rotten idiots who support Notts County'. Here we go again - shoot the messenger.
    For what it's worth, I do not see how what a guy does in his own time and with his own money should endanger his employment if it has no connection with it.
    Having said that, I agree with Queenie, that the only impact of his actions is on himself.
    And yes, BLM, is now out of control and less effective for being so.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Referring to the entire media as 'the scummy press' is on a par with 'those rotten idiots who support Notts County'. Here we go again - shoot the messenger.
    For what it's worth, I do not see how what a guy does in his own time and with his own money should endanger his employment if it has no connection with it.
    Having said that, I agree with Queenie, that the only impact of his actions is on himself.
    And yes, BLM, is now out of control and less effective for being so.
    In what way is it ‘out of control’ Sid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    To have a publicly known racist working for you would be terrible for business. I'm pretty certain the company have made the decision on commercial grounds.
    And how many of those thugs who attacked the police in London yesterday will lose their job ? Assuming any of them have jobs..

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Course he deserves the sack. As well as being a racist ****, he’s clearly as thick as pig sh!t.
    This.

One or two people have expressed reservations about the effectiveness of the black lives thing, which is correct. In the bible it says something along the lines of smiting the other cheek too. To be as bad as your oppressor is taking away credibility from your cause, and is racist.

Can the Irish stop hating the English, because of Cromwells genocide.? Or the Scots. Can one Indian sect not look down on another? etc. We cant live in the past anymore, and behave that way in the present.

A black man needs to stand up and forgive.

And shake the hand of a white man. Perpetuating racism will result in more deaths, as there is a cause and effect. Smiting both cheeks, to expose racism of all sorts will educate. But it wont get rid of it. It will always be there.

Being a suvverner i cant stand Jamie Carraghers accent, i hear it and automatically check to see if i still have my wallet, and my car is still there. That wont change. Can you react to that and not get angry. I think not. There is where the problem lies.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast