+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'Mouth Matchday Thread

B'Mouth Matchday Thread

A nice win today for us and a tie in the Utd/Utd game will work a treat for us. Hoping to follow the game with Tim or the E&S.

Come on Mi Babbies!! Do us proud.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    A nice win today for us and a tie in the Utd/Utd game will work a treat for us. Hoping to follow the game with Tim or the E&S.

Come on Mi Babbies!! Do us proud.
    Team as Saturday bar Traore in for Dendoncker.

I eagerly await this game today. Although I've predicted a 3-1 win for Wolves, I certainly don't think it will be an easy game.
    In football no game should be taken as a 'given'. Bournemouth will be fighting tooth and nail for the chance play in the P.L. next season. For Wolves, it is a must win situation if we are to have any serious ambition of playing in the Champions League next year (although continuing success in the Europa League could still provide us with the opportunity to realise such aspirations). I shall be silently cheering us on from the other side of the world (the wife is never amused when my enthusiasm gets carried away and wakes her up ) ....so go for it you mighty Wolves !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Team as Saturday bar Traore in for Dendoncker.
    Interesting. Attack minded?

Man Utd one up already! Barstewards.

Slow first 20 by the sound of it. Who knows though really, Tim Spiers posts gibberish most of the time so it's a little hard to follow to say the least.

Giving up on this, trying to get a feel for the game from Spiers's childish comments is doing my head in. Just going to wait for the result.

Good luck you Wanderers.

H.T. 0-0 I don't think the hot weather is doing either side any favours, however, for most of the half Wolves rarely got out of second gear, so I'm hoping to see an improvement after the break. So far the ref has shown 5 yellows ( Wolves 2, B'mouth 3) so don't be surprised if we see a red card or two before it's all over. COYW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    H.T. 0-0 I don't think the hot weather is doing either side any favours, however, for most of the half Wolves rarely got out of second gear, so I'm hoping to see an improvement after the break. So far the ref has shown 5 yellows ( Wolves 2, B'mouth 3) so don't be surprised if we see a red card or two before it's all over. COYW !!!
    It was very much a second gear performance, we picked up the pace for a while at the start of the second half but Bournemouth were well set up defensively. Traore became more effective in this spell, a few of those hurting runs, when the goal came it was a carbon copy of the first against West Ham, looks like they’ve been working on this.

Bournemouth didn’t manage a shot on target all game, this ineptitude up front has been their downfall this season... they matched our possession but were toothless.

In the end another welcome three points, with a whiff of another season in Europe in the air and the outside chance of Champions League football, performances will need to improve to achieve the latter!

much agree with your input norts.
    thought doc had a poor game by his standards..cherries posed little threat , i also understood the replacing
    of adama and jiminez...1-0 up . deffo not going to concede.
    4 point cushion now between wolves and tots

nice to see the unnesessary political slogan no longer on the shirts..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)