+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Programme wanted

Programme wanted

Hi all thanks for the add
    I am a Crystal Palace supporter who comes in peace.
    My father has cancer and one of the things on he's bucket list is to finish he's programme collection.
    He is collecting Palace programmes from the 1961/62 season up to present and he has 2 more to go.
    One of those is the following programme

2012/13 - Barnsley v Crystal Palace

I am trying my hardest to help him achieve he's wish but not having a lot of luck getting hold of the above programme.
    I've tried Ebay, Programme sites but to no avail apart from 1 site that is charging £6 + pp and I was looking for something a bit cheaper if possible
    Can anyone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Magste59 View Post
    My father has cancer and one of the things on he's bucket list is to finish he's programme collection.
    He is collecting Palace programmes from the 1961/62 season up to present and he has 2 more to go.

I am trying my hardest to help him achieve he's wish but not having a lot of luck getting hold of the above programme.
    I've tried Ebay, Programme sites but to no avail apart from 1 site that is charging £6 + pp and I was looking for something a bit cheaper if possible
    Can anyone help please?
    Good luck with that. Sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes. Regarding the programme. I don't think the price is that bad, there are some things you just pay for.

A bit of advice when dealing/haggling with perspective sellers. There are some perverse, heartless barstools out there. Don't tell em' your predicament it will add to the value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Good luck with that. Sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes. Regarding the programme. I don't think the price is that bad, there are some things you just pay for.

A bit of advice when dealing/haggling with perspective sellers. There are some perverse, heartless barstools out there. Don't tell em' your predicament it will add to the value.
    Hi
    thank you
    I don't mind paying the price but thought I would look around 1st before buying it.
    You never know as been pretty lucky with other fans forums this week
    Cheers
    Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Magste59 View Post

Can anyone help please?
    Was that site charging £6 , BFC it wouldn't surprise me

No, it was a site called Football programmes.net

Why not try ringing the club and ask them if they have any archived copies of the edition you are looking for?

You never know!

worth a shot. thank you

Just as a matter of interest how much do you pay for a programme on match day at Palace?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Just as a matter of interest how much do you pay for a programme on match day at Palace?
    £3.50

I sincerely hope you get the programme you require for your Dad,if I had one I would send it to you for nothing.Take care and hope you manage to get one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast