+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congrats to the Bindips

Congrats to the Bindips

Ok, ok.... I know it's childish and in bad taste in the current climate and all that. But can't expect us to be too gracious.

Anyway, head and shoulders above everyone since before Xmas. Think the season was just restarted to give them the title they deserved really

Enjoy the title while it lasts. MBS will help us get revenge for that fu'cking 4:3 match Sky Pundits can't get enough of.

Hat's off.

Aye, fair play to them. They've been superb in the main and. much as man City have thrown some points away, that huge gap has been earned.

How you doing, Trini, man-you haven't been on in a while.

I am glad they won it. Closest set of supporters you will get to ourselves. Always made welcome whenever I went there and made a few lifetime friends along the way.
    More than can be said about those from Manchester. Wouldn't pěss on any of them.

I took Liverpool to win from about the 7 th game of this season
    By far the best squad in the league
    Very well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I am glad they won it. Closest set of supporters you will get to ourselves. Always made welcome whenever I went there and made a few lifetime friends along the way.
    More than can be said about those from Manchester. Wouldn't pěss on any of them.
    Never a truer word said.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Now just a dawg gone minute.I'm a Waaalsend lad living in Many.Am I susceptical to a urine dousing ?????

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Now just a dawg gone minute.I'm a Waaalsend lad living in Many.Am I susceptical to a urine dousing ?????
    sorry should have read Manc !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, fair play to them. They've been superb in the main and. much as man City have thrown some points away, that huge gap has been earned.

How you doing, Trini, man-you haven't been on in a while.
    Aye, not too bad Zippity. Thanks for asking. Just been fighting to keep my company above water with all this Coronavirus sh'it, man. Been lurking on here every now and then.

Just patiently waiting for Staylovely to sort out this PL nonsense and get Fat Pig out the door. Love to see her strutting around the place instead of the current rotund nincompoops in the boardroom.

Very interesting to see how Brucie Baby has got our lot playing - just worried that we will be found out against Citeh :-( We can be a bogey team for them on the right day and I'm kinda hoping that the real Citeh don't show up on Sunday. At least fu'cking Aguero will be missing.

Can you imagine what it's like to be a bin dipper just now? Champions league, and now league title in the bag, Klopp in charge and those 3 up front - bast*rds!!! (Jealous is an understatement.)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)