+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scousers win title in silence

Open top bus via Zoom perhaps?

They deservered their title this year, well done to them. Will they go on to dominate, or will it be another 30 years? Perhaps they'll follow in our footsteps.

I think that a second wave will happen virtually everywhere, to a certain extent.

But, here, I think that it'll be a much larger second wave, mainly due to the selfless attitudes of those rioters from the black lives matter protests, the swarms on the beaches, the illegal parties and Liverpool/other fans celebrating success this season. All of these people have not been properly challenged by the media, like they would have challenged any government minister.

Another one in 2023 and the 3rd division in the 2030s you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Another one in 2023 and the 3rd division in the 2030s you mean?
    That's exactly what I meant! Let's see if Klopp walks, and Gerrard comes back as manager to take the title, before being sacked to be taken over by Solskjaer

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Crowds in Dove Dale yesterday were unprecedented, as they were elsewhere in the Peak District. As a local resident I don’t blame them for coming...just wish they’d take their rubbish home. Only a minority obviously, but what is the point of visiting local beauty spots and leaving your trash there?
    That's one thing that gets my blood boiling! Idle prats that can't be arsed to pick up their own rubbish and take it home! Why would anyone want to make a beauty spot where they go for their special day out look like a land fill! I just don't get it!

Scousers have been incredible this season. The expectation is that they will break a few records by the end of the season. They may lose this weekend if the level of celebrations is anything to go by.... partying past breakfast time. I hope they get their feet back on the ground and finish he season the way they've played thus far and break as many records as they can. Taking those records away from Man U

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Scousers have been incredible this season. The expectation is that they will break a few records by the end of the season. They may lose this weekend if the level of celebrations is anything to go by.... partying past breakfast time. I hope they get their feet back on the ground and finish he season the way they've played thus far and break as many records as they can. Taking those records away from Man U
    Doubt they’ll ‘lose this weekend’...they don’t play till Thursday.

Buildings have been set on fire, and the Liverpool mayor is blaming the police for not preventing the large crowds. The crowds are, totally innocent, obviously.

Sounds like Hillsborough all over again. Guess we'll know what happened in 30 years time 😱. Always the same, never our fault

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)