+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    TBH lads I badly wanted your lot to win on Friday, not bothered about winning the league, just happy to be in the top two with a bigger gap back to third and fourth, unfortunately you looked like we did last week, poor build up, poor finishing, susceptible to the counter attack.

Your recent form reminds me of how we finished the season last year with Sheffield Utd [Brentford] coming with a late run to nick second spot, We and Brentford have the kindest run ins so based on their form and yours you NEED to find some form quickly as they are bang at it at the moment. The only plus for you I think is a London derby coming up Tuesday, and Brentford do seem to be a bit patchy - win four lose/draw four - win another four - so their "Easy" run in might just not be so easy.

Another plus - Mitrovic could be banned by the time you play Fulham.Anyway, good luck would prefer your lot to go up than Brentford - dirty ****ers!
    I haven't read the whole match day thread in truth but fair points and well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    TBH lads I badly wanted your lot to win on Friday, not bothered about winning the league, just happy to be in the top two with a bigger gap back to third and fourth, unfortunately you looked like we did last week, poor build up, poor finishing, susceptible to the counter attack.

Your recent form reminds me of how we finished the season last year with Sheffield Utd [Brentford] coming with a late run to nick second spot, We and Brentford have the kindest run ins so based on their form and yours you NEED to find some form quickly as they are bang at it at the moment. The only plus for you I think is a London derby coming up Tuesday, and Brentford do seem to be a bit patchy - win four lose/draw four - win another four - so their "Easy" run in might just not be so easy.

Another plus - Mitrovic could be banned by the time you play Fulham.Anyway, good luck would prefer your lot to go up than Brentford - dirty ****ers!
    We'll see about mitrovic, as the FA are absolutely useless t wats.

Lawrence should also be missing for Direby when we play them.

But, our problem is our whole squad has been missing in the last two games.

I know what you mean about Brentford and their patchy runs, furthermore sheff utd had one promotion with that team so their players knew how to get over the line. The bees on the other hand will be a target now and the pressure that involves.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)