+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Barlaser

Dan Barlaser

It doesn't look like he'll be with us next season
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...eturn-18411371

If that's the case we need a like for like replacement.
    Someone that can pass a ball accurately more than ten yards.
    If things don't work out for him back at Newcastle maybe a loan deal in January transfer window.

Here's my more optimist view.

If the ncastle takeover goes through I doubt if he'll get anywhere near the first team except in training.
    They will be buying some of the top players in the world.

It might be a case of him being part of their set up for the remaining games of this season and perhaps getting some game time in matches that don't count.
    Also it maybe Ncastle,s way or warning off any clubs who think they can get him on the cheap.

The next step in his development is in the cship, hopefully with us.

Think there would be a good chance he will come back now we have gone up if Newcastle don't need him yet. Lets hope so. he is the one loanee who will be most difficult to replace. He will grace the champ with his raking passes.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think there would be a good chance he will come back now we have gone up if Newcastle don't need him yet. Lets hope so. he is the one loanee who will be most difficult to replace. He will grace the champ with his raking passes.
    Upto Xmas we wouldn't be saying this. He took some settling in

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    He did Cayton but Warney worked his magic. I'd like to see Emmanuel back who seems to have lost his way a bit. warney got the best out of him as well.

Our current Manager And coaching staff have a good track record in improving players once they are with us.
    So it's no surprise he improved over the course of his loan period

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Here's my more optimist view.

If the ncastle takeover goes through I doubt if he'll get anywhere near the first team except in training.
    They will be buying some of the top players in the world.

It might be a case of him being part of their set up for the remaining games of this season and perhaps getting some game time in matches that don't count.
    Also it maybe Ncastle,s way or warning off any clubs who think they can get him on the cheap.

The next step in his development is in the cship, hopefully with us.

Agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Some of us don’t give players a chance (I’ve probably done it myself) but I did say he’d come good given time, sometimes you can see what kind of player they are or they’re used to playing a different way then they need to adjust to the way we need them

Wish the bloody season would hurry and start, all this talks now is making me miss the football

Warne has a good reputation developing players now and clubs know their players will be looked after here. It makes a lot of sense loaning him to a lower places champ club to start with. Let's hope they think the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast