+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- White lives dont matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It seems that her full tweet read "I'll say it again. White lives don't matter. As white lives.". Not the brightest thing to say, but the last 3 words (that Psaw conveniently omitted) do contextualise it a bit. She also said “Yes, all lives matter. White lives as white do not. I was saying whiteness isn't the reason lives should matter. Lives do matter, but not because they are white. I say the same thing about my own community.

It's drawn some interesting replies:

One person replied saying she was “disgusting inside and out”, and, “if you don’t like white people, pack up your sh*t and go home. Problem solved.”

Other examples included: “...On another note, kill yourself. Else someone might show you which lives really Matter

“Why would you want to abolish whiteness anyway, we’ve given you everything you own, without us you’d still be chasing Bush meat with a blowpipe.”

One man sent her a picture of a noose and wrote: "We are coming for you you ni**er loving piece of s**t".
    She also posted this

https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/127...418816/photo/1

What a nice person she is and a great role model to look towards to end racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    She also posted this

https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/127...418816/photo/1

What a nice person she is and a great role model to look towards to end racism.
    What a bitch.

It seems that her full tweet read "I'll say it again. White lives don't matter. As white lives.". Not the brightest thing to say, but the last 3 words (that Psaw conveniently omitted) do contextualise it a bit. She also said “Yes, all lives matter. White lives as white do not. I was saying whiteness isn't the reason lives should matter. Lives do matter, but not because they are white. I say the same thing about my own community.

It's drawn some interesting replies:

One person replied saying she was “disgusting inside and out”, and, “if you don’t like white people, pack up your sh*t and go home. Problem solved.”

Other examples included: “...On another note, kill yourself. Else someone might show you which lives really Matter

“Why would you want to abolish whiteness anyway, we’ve given you everything you own, without us you’d still be chasing Bush meat with a blowpipe.”

One man sent her a picture of a noose and wrote: "We are coming for you you ni**er loving piece of s**t".

Contextualise this one.

"Now we have the opportunity to carry out a resolute offensive against the whites, break their resistance, eliminate them as a class and replace their livelihoods with people of colour and LGBTQ."

Same woman 25 June 2020.

As a contrast to some of the bilge on this thread, a thread attempting to give some context to this story, the professor and her motives; WARNING; Brain cells and attention span greater than a lobotomised goldfish required.

https://twitter.com/nicholasguyatt/s...821173249?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by symewillscore View Post
    all lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by Braddpie View Post
    all lives matter
    Complaint lodged. You can't say that. It's not PC. We're in a new type of "Animalism speak" here where only BLM counts. Get down on your knees before your masters --- oh, no that's not right is it? Kneel down before your slaves - mmm that doesn't work either. Well - something.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Contextualise this one.

"Now we have the opportunity to carry out a resolute offensive against the whites, break their resistance, eliminate them as a class and replace their livelihoods with people of colour and LGBTQ."

Same woman 25 June 2020.
    That tweet seems a bit deranged to me. How do you "eliminate whites as a class"? There are white people at all levels of the class structure, and many at the bottom end get a very raw deal. And the notion of "replacing white livelihoods with people of colour and LGBTQ" is plain weird to me. If she's making a plea for equality (as her tweet in the thread title seems to suggest), her choice of words for this one are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As a contrast to some of the bilge on this thread, a thread attempting to give some context to this story, the professor and her motives; WARNING; Brain cells and attention span greater than a lobotomised goldfish required.

https://twitter.com/nicholasguyatt/s...821173249?s=21
    I've no idea how many brain cells a lobotomised goldfish has. I'd imagine it possesses a lot more than you though.

That tweet seems a bit deranged to me. How do you "eliminate whites as a class"? There are white people at all levels of the class structure, and many at the bottom end get a very raw deal. And the notion of "replacing white livelihoods with people of colour and LGBTQ" is plain weird to me. If she's making a plea for equality (as her tweet in the thread title seems to suggest), her choice of words for this one are pathetic.
    Not since the days of 'Laddo' have I enjoyed one of your posts so much. However, a word of caution......the left are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I've no idea how many brain cells a lobotomised goldfish has. I'd imagine it possesses a lot more than you though.
    And there was me thinking you’d write a razor sharp devastatingly withering critique of that Twitter thread I posted.

You’ve disappointed me again Pugwash.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast