+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Important Eye Speen rules

Important Eye Speen rules

As the bourd mod (ARE YOU THE MOD OR NOT?), in the last few weeks I have noticed an number off of breaches off of the traditions of the holy game.

This is an WARNING to anybody who breaches said rules and I will COME DOWN HARD on anybody who abuses the rools.

The main person in question is fully anware of what he is deeing and is goading other players which is UNACCEPTABLE.

Be warned.

Your leadership qualities are shining kel. Go on do it.

By the way wot are the rules?

It's a sad state off of affairs indeed.

Who are we talking about btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Your leadership qualities are shining kel. Go on do it.

By the way wot are the rules?
    The previous winner starts at 10am but if they divvent start an spy then lootj applies for ANY player unless previous winner posts before them.

Any spy is TWO WORDS ONLY. FACT

Games finish at 4pm but DISCRETION will be applied if the game is still seen to be active.

Kenny is an cu­nt.

I am gettin nowt but stress from off of this competition at present, in fact I reckon that Kenny has given me PTSD from his blatant rool-breaking and ignoring threads for hours on end. I have nee nails left either. He needs an yellow card or summat.

HE knows what he's doing and I'm pretty sure that he's doing it as a personal vendetta against me,its 2 letters in eyespy everyone knows that,not ONE,not THREE but TWO!! And there's him just wandering off for days on end without giving a clue of even the answer,then sometimes he will say that it was one thing and put a link up to a printer as some kind of proof,even if he does give a clue says and reveal that Frank has got a word he will say Griff has got it just to put people off of the scent,I'm back on medication because of all of this

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)