+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Fulham ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Im away for me popcorn....
    Sure them English are always fightin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

WTF11.
    So I'm allegedly Privileged ?
    Actually born on the 18,000 council Seacroft Irish quarter Leeds LS14,raised Meanwood Leeds LS6,35 years self employed and spent near €10k this season following the team,so yes I do care and try to explain why in a variety of comments.
    If you understand people & personalities you'll understand why I am what I am and for that I am grateful to Foxwood schools Head Mr Spooner unique teaching methods.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxw...hool,_Seacroft

So do me a favour you soft git if 'your one of us' can you send one of your future donations to the Leeds Utd Foundation so that MIND York,Highcliffe House, Highcliffe Court,Clifton, York YO30 6BP & Barnardo's Leeds Short Breaks community HQ The Courtyard, Unit 1, 110-118 Church Street, Hunslet, Leeds West Yorkshire, LS10 2JA to help continue the family mini-buses we provide to get kids to ER (many of whom read this Forum alongside other Leeds forums I'm connected to) and as for any further gripes just pm me with constructive suggestions regarding the club marked,FAO Gill Football Supporters Association LUFC.
    As for the repetition of personal innuendos - grow up or pop into the Old White Hart Beeston Hill LS11 and meet our complaints department Rosey 'Chris' Lee.

Any spare time you have (via your laptop) you may consider helping via your business alcuin your home city in difficult times by joining the team at AD:VENTURE - European Regional Development Fund Programme Leeds.
    Then I'll accept that your ALAW !

Thank you Gill

Ps apologies for my thread interruption,it'll be my last but my sympathy goes to Joel and his observations before being "seen off" for the record - disgusted with you.

Sent from my iPhone
    As previously, (always) bunch of indecipherable nonesense.

Did I make any reference to your lineage? I think not. I did make mention of the constant "look at me, how important I am and how well connected I am" statements made as to your life NOW. How your connections provide you with insights that us mere mortals couldn't possibly aspire to, how those insights provide you with the ability (privilege) to represent us, the poor underlings who require the benefit of your relationship with the club to allow us to understand their larger aspirations.

I don't care about your "worthy efforts", the fund raising etc. I only care about being called out constantly as someone who is deemed a "lesser" supporter, because I can't always be at ER, or I watch the team I have supported for over 40 years via channels I can afford, as opposed to those the club might prefer me to use.

So get off your "holier than thou" splendoured heights and recognise that the VAST majority of those who have financed Leeds United for the last two decades DON'T fit into the demographic you would wish for.

And if you don't come back? Such a shame.
    Last edited by WTF11; 29-06-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Not interested in any bickering...but can I ask why you think Joel was "seen off"? He gave his view...which is usually pretty well thought out I'll add...and others agreed or disagreed. Didn't see anything there that should have intimidated him. If there is a reason for him not being on here more regularly, it's probably because of continued squabbling no doubt.
    Joel, come back!

We want Joel. Free the Joel 1.

Ffs.

You wouldnt think we had just beaten a top team 3-0, Priceless..

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Not interested in any bickering...but can I ask why you think Joel was "seen off"? He gave his view...which is usually pretty well thought out I'll add...and others agreed or disagreed. Didn't see anything there that should have intimidated him. If there is a reason for him not being on here more regularly, it's probably because of continued squabbling no doubt.
    Joel, come back!
    Joel suggested that those who complained aboyt us losing whilst playng such wonderful football should shut up. I suggested he f00k off if he expects us not to express differing views. "Seeing off"? Seems im some kind of keyboard bully/Rottweiler.

If he or anyone else wants to express an opinion, fine, but don't expect everyone to agree with you. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Joel suggested that those who complained aboyt us losing whilst playng such wonderful football should shut up. I suggested he f00k off if he expects us not to express differing views. "Seeing off"? Seems im some kind of keyboard bully/Rottweiler.

If he or anyone else wants to express an opinion, fine, but don't expect everyone to agree with you. I don't.
    He was actually having a go at me which I don't mind or really care and I answered accordingly. Wtf only repeated more or less what I said to him apart from the f off a bit lol. If Joel took offence with me or wtf said he is soft and a sook. I have coped plenty in my lifetime and gave plenty back but never sooked it.

Just about fed up to the back teeth with your crowing when you "appear" to be right. God forbid we f00k up against Luton.

Am i glad we won? Yes. Am i glad Bamford scored? Yes. Did Bielsa ring the changes (for once!)? Yes.

Try and be a little more magnanimous in victory, and then maybe you wont have to be so contrite if/when you too are shown to be less than perfect.
    So Mrs O, care to suggest how that abject perfirmance if possession football with f00k all end result to show for it can be described as anything other than sh1te, and that Bambis strike against Fulham was nothing more than the 1 out of a 100 chances that even my 7yr old granddaughter would be bound to out away?

Little less of the holier than though infallibility might not go amiss.

So Mrs O, care to suggest how that abject perfirmance if possession football with f00k all end result to show for it can be described as anything other than sh1te, and that Bambis strike against Fulham was nothing more than the 1 out of a 100 chances that even my 7yr old granddaughter would be bound to out away?

Little less of the holier than though infallibility might not go amiss.
    You're being antagonist now ya balloon. 🤣

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)