+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elderly lives matter

Elderly lives matter

We are now seeing crowded beaches and street parties by young people where social distancing is being ignored.Dont these people realise that by doing this they could be taking the virus home and infecting their elderly relatives.How many Grandads and Grandma’s will die because of these stupid idiots.Why don’t they wait a little bit longer to reduce the risk of infection before partying?I think wearing a mask when you leave home should be made compulsory now that the NHS has enough stocks of PPE,the wearing of masks will get rid of the virus quicker than any other item until a cure can be found.
    ELDERLY LIVES MATTER which includes ELDERLY BLACK LIVES in case anyone thinks I am being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    We are now seeing crowded beaches and street parties by young people where social distancing is being ignored.Dont these people realise that by doing this they could be taking the virus home and infecting their elderly relatives.How many Grandads and Grandma’s will die because of these stupid idiots.Why don’t they wait a little bit longer to reduce the risk of infection before partying?I think wearing a mask when you leave home should be made compulsory now that the NHS has enough stocks of PPE,the wearing of masks will get rid of the virus quicker than any other item until a cure can be found.
    ELDERLY LIVES MATTER which includes ELDERLY BLACK LIVES in case anyone thinks I am being racist.
    Just make sure you keep safe Filey , there's very little we can do about the morons out there other than for us to look after ourselves the best we can .

Following the example of Dominic Cummings who was taking liberties tekkin his wife art forra birthday day art to Barnard Castle during lockdarn. Specsavers are now open to book appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    All lives Matter would have been more appropriate , if football wants to get political ? You have chosen the wrong slogan , it's just creating more disharmony , and some willingly want to join in a rumpus / disrespect , there maybe trouble ahead !!

Anyone else noticed BLM badges not being worn by Jeff and his team on Soccer Saturday , even the advert seems to have been downgraded , not before time too , next step please , stop players taking the Knee , RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Anyone else noticed BLM badges not being worn by Jeff and his team on Soccer Saturday , even the advert seems to have been downgraded , not before time too , next step please , stop players taking the Knee , RESPECT

Agreed. Weer will it end otherwise? Pulling darn Statues over slavery. If that's case then they ought to start ont Pyramids of Giza. Obviously a project too big to undertake.

It's all gone OTT this BLM they aren't satisfied with equality to me they won't be happy until they get supremacy take that how you want

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    It's all gone OTT this BLM they aren't satisfied with equality to me they won't be happy until they get supremacy take that how you want
    Agree theer Dools , av nowt against things being equal , glad though that sumdis realised it's an offensive banner , too much in your face , also pleased the British Army are instructed and not allowed to bend the knee , all things equal ! # kick racism out badges were worn today , how long has that campaign gone on ? Do these badges carry any clout ? The prostrate badge is the one that needs supporting , my mate is on his way to a full recovery thanks to their help ,

These days yer can get throne in jale just for seeing your English, bloody PC brigade. Too in yer face these foreners. We fought a war to be free. I'm not racist but they've gone too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    These days yer can get throne in jale just for seeing your English, bloody PC brigade. Too in yer face these foreners. We fought a war to be free. I'm not racist but they've gone too far.
    A very poignant post Wardy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast