+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Millwall Match Thread

Barnsley v Millwall Match Thread

First home game under the new normal today as we seek to chase down the teams just above us .

Thankfully it feels a lot cooler today than we've had for the last few days which should help both sides produce a better game .

I'll be interested to see Struber's starting line-up today after last weeks surprising selections , it's possible tuesday nights home game against Blackburn could come in to his thinking .

Hopefully three massive points are heading our way come 3pm .

Starts with the same team as last week , Bradshaw starts for Millwall !!!

So far it has been poor

I give up.
    Been trying all game to get the match on but every time I click watch live it takes me to a purchase pass page.

Nothing to excite today....... better performance from Anderson. Walton very good. Rest....... average LG one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I give up.
    Been trying all game to get the match on but every time I click watch live it takes me to a purchase pass page.
    Not missed owt mate in all honesty .

Defensively we looked solid with Andersen the stand out performer , well done to the lad because he's come back to really good effect , Walton didn't put a foot wrong either .

Offensively nothing , bits and bobs , Cauley way off the pace and Chaplin when he came on at half time equally ineffective .

We were worth the point but that's all .

Big ask from this position in my opinion to save ourselves based on what I've seen today .

Well I get that Jules and I think we will go down however.......2 consecutive clean sheets and if Hull and Boro lose we will be only 3 points adrift so with a decent win against Blackburn we could be level with 6 games to go?
    We desperately need Chaplin and Woodrow to re-discover their goalscoring form.

Agree with Animal. Thought Palmer was decent again, but our experienced players Woodrow, Chaplin and Thomas offered nothing

I didn't expect Luton to win at Swansea

Fair result.

Neither side deserved to win or lose.

Woodrow not been the same since Struber pulled him back into midfield. Shades of Morais with McBurnie. Waste of natural goalscorer.

Bottom of league again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast