Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vile vs Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    I think that's Villa ****ed (hope) ��
    It couldn't happen to a nicer set of supporters.

Just been on their site and posted a bye bye thread. Their not happy their in meltdown feel free to add to it

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Just been on their site and posted a bye bye thread. Their not happy their in meltdown feel free to add to it
    just been on there hilarious spouting their usual drivel

"Hilarious" - get a life FFS

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    "Hilarious" - get a life FFS
    Calm down, not our fault you have spent a fortune to try and stay up and failed miserably. You must be shíte if our shower finish above you. We are garbage.

Yes we are sh1te and it's because we have a signed too many players with no experience of english football just like the last time. Nearly half of the money went on 3 players, the other 8 or so were less than £10M each - came up too soon, released a load of players and signed this lot. We'll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Yes we are sh1te and it's because we have a signed too many players with no experience of english football just like the last time. Nearly half of the money went on 3 players, the other 8 or so were less than £10M each - came up too soon, released a load of players and signed this lot. We'll never learn.
    Fair enough. Not that you'll get a lot of sympathy here man after the sh!t your fans pulled when we went down.

We're got a team of bargain basement ****, you can have Gayle for a tenner if you want. He's good in the Fizzy!

You talk about inexperienced players which you over paid for. Take a look at our Number 9.

We got the lots man. One saving grace we had a world class coach for 3 yrs who drilled our shower of Sh!te to death so even this busted nose clown couldn't get us relegated!

We were always pretty certain of staying up due there being 3 worse teams than us. Everyone on here was hoping your lot was one of those teams & it's looking to be the case.

However all our metrics say we should be right along side you & if it's about style, we would have gone down by October. I haven't seen such bad football from a Newcastle team so consistently since the season after we finished 5th, before that I'd say Souness and before that Ardiles.

So I've watched some w@nk thats for sure.

Enjoy the pop division mate, maybe you'l bounce back up. Time will tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12