+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Be honest...have you drunk more since the lockdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Amazingly, I speak to friends and family and they all agree they have never drunk as much alcohol in their lives since the lockdown, a case of self meditating but through alcohol.

Nothing massive but the Government have clearly banked a load of VAT and taxes sold on the excessive booze purchased in the lockdown period.
    Well apparently it's costing the government £14bn a month to keep us on furlough so at least I'm trying to give em summat back .

Seriously though what are tha supposed to do to get through this ?

Everything is up in the air , nobody knows if owt will be the same again so tha may as well have a good drink and b@llax to it .

Not had a alcoholic drink since March 15th. Don't drink at home. Same as not going to away games I only drink on afternoons/early evenings to avoid the idiots. Normally would say drink around 40 units of alcohol a week. 10 years ago was more like 100 units a week. Not getting no younger, recovery time longer!

Usually not a big drinker but with the nice weather it's been good to sit in the garden and chill with a few beers, same for the wife, likes a red wine. So we have both drunk more but not daft amounts. Won't hurry to the pubs when they open tho, carnt see how it will be safe.

Drinking far too much. Bourbon and ginger ale. A couple of bottles a week.

No about the same which aint much. My drinking days and getting pissed are over.

Drinking a lot more as it,s been largely hot weather since the lock down came in.
    Alcohol slightly more usually a can or two sitting outside around teatime

Hardly drink at home but in the first weeks of lockdown I drank more, probably more than I usually would in pub
    Last few weeks I’ve calmed down
    On treadmill it is

Afraid so.

Before lockdown out most early evenings for a few. but then didn't always carry on at home.

Since lockdown need a bigger black bin !

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Drinking far too much. Bourbon and ginger ale. A couple of bottles a week.
    Same here.
    A bit more when roly escapes .

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Afraid so.

Before lockdown out most early evenings for a few. but then didn't always carry on at home.

Since lockdown need a bigger black bin !
    I was in a state of shock when I put bin out 😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast