+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye

Not at all Mac, you carry on because you are supplying free entertainment, i love clowns! Or is it because your a sad troll and have to have the last word like most 14 year olds do?
    If I was you, I would rip up the FA cup road to wembley chart (again) as you are out.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Not at all Mac, you carry on because you are supplying free entertainment, i love clowns! Or is it because your a sad troll and have to have the last word like most 14 year olds do?
    If I was you, I would rip up the FA cup road to wembley chart (again) as you are out.��
    What a sad lot you are. Can't take a Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    What a sad lot you are. Can't take a Joke.
    They’ll be a lot sadder in a few games time

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    If I was you, I would rip up the FA cup road to wembley chart (again) as you are out.��

Tick tock, tick tock

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye!!!!

That horrible smell is back...

Ah, the cretinous, cry baby ‘cartoon army’ is back. It really, really, doesn’t matter to us what you clowns spout. You’re just a bunch of irrelevant, mouthy, ‘one club city’, heroes in your own little nursery rhyme.

One little jokey bedsheet 11 years ago, and you’re all still blarting, blaming us for Shearer relegating you.

You obviously have an obsessive, inferiority complex.

Carry on blarting children

Looking back the bedsheets were merely a prediction of the back page headlines for the following day

Tick tock, tick tock

Auf wiedersehen pet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)