+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are tha scared?

To be fair I don’t think any club would relish visiting the NYS next season.

Huddersfield having a wobble now.
    I thought those brothers would sort them out but......

If we don't get the right players in then yes,I don't think our squads as it is now will be any where good enough for the championship over the full season.

Have to do a swap with Barnsley every season, Championship bias against teams from SY, only two teams allowed in at any one time.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Have to do a swap with Barnsley every season, Championship bias against teams from SY, only two teams allowed in at any one time.
    We're not down yet .

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Huddersfield having a wobble now.
    I thought those brothers would sort them out but......
    Not sure there more basic sort of style they had at lincoln would cut much mustard in the champ. Ok for the lower league tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not sure there more basic sort of style they had at lincoln would cut much mustard in the champ. Ok for the lower league tho.
    Just read this morning the Cowley's maybe getting the sack from Huddersfield .

Panic button getting pressed there by the looks of it .

The players themselves want to be taking a good look in the mirror and the wages that club is paying em .

Couldn't give a shyte the majority of em .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 29-06-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Better for you animal or is it? A new guy can sometimes rally the troops...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Better for you animal or is it? A new guy can sometimes rally the troops...
    Down to us roly mate at the end of the day , I can't knock our young lads they've given everything this season .

Far too inexperienced for this level , real ability in this group but that lack of experience has cost us a multitude of points with poor decision making , concentration levels and not managing games .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Down to us roly mate at the end of the day , I can't knock our young lads they've given everything this season .

Far too inexperienced for this level , real ability in this group but that lack of experience has cost us a multitude of points with poor decision making , concentration levels and not managing games .
    Yep we need a couple of old heads next season hopefully McDonald can step up to the plate if he aint knacked...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast