+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are tha scared?

Are tha scared?

Watching the championship games last neet a lot of big name clubs and players still there. Is Rooney getting to be a fat bas tard now or it my imagination by the way. i was saying to our lass he will get some reight stick at NYS if he comes with all the extra lard on.

Also the players aren't any less nasty. I see one of our ex loanees Lawrence getting sent off for feighting after full time (the tool, I can see why he wunt have much of a stay with Warney) and their were plenty of other scraps as well. i thought playing behind closed doors might make players more calm as well...

There will be some scalps to take and some big time charlies to upset lets make sure we make a better fist of it this time .

Into the lions den we go then! (..and that will be another story!).
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-06-2020 at 08:12 AM.

The times we have been in the championship I’ve always felt that we could and should have done better.
    Warney will be a lot wiser this time and with the recruitment looking more processed and professional the signs are good.

We have a core of good young uns and a couple of experienced players should see us safe imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    The times we have been in the championship I’ve always felt that we could and should have done better.
    Warney will be a lot wiser this time and with the recruitment looking more processed and professional the signs are good.

We have a core of good young uns and a couple of experienced players should see us safe imo.
    And a lot of 2-1 wins coming our way heh Pocket? 😉

😂😂😂

It looks scary to me. Massive step up from league 1. Been watching championship games live on sky & quest highlights. Even bottom sides are fighting no sides cast adrift. Got my doubts about Warney in the championship especially giving Jones another contract. My hope is Jones does the decent thing & turns the contract down. He'll know he's not up to playing in the championship now.

Gru,

Sometimes you're wrong. Life hasn't given you this insight yet has it?

I was reading yesterday that Millwall owe their holding company £93m , £93m just to compete in the top half of the championship .

That said given the present financial conditions and the debt levels in the championship I can see the league coming more towards the Millers next season although obviously still difficult .

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Gru,

Sometimes you're wrong. Life hasn't given you this insight yet has it?
    Not wrong with Jones. I do get it wrong like with Lamy but that remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    It looks scary to me. Massive step up from league 1. Been watching championship games live on sky & quest highlights. Even bottom sides are fighting no sides cast adrift. Got my doubts about Warney in the championship especially giving Jones another contract. My hope is Jones does the decent thing & turns the contract down. He'll know he's not up to playing in the championship now.
    Are you always such a ray of sunshine?

pigsters winning at Ashton Gate at HT 1-0. Come on you Robins...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast