+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cauley Woodrow

Cauley Woodrow

He's hardly mentioned in any reports from yesterday's game , is he in his final year of his contract ? I can see him moving to a Club like Bristol City in a cut price deal E O S

He's starting to show the form which earned him his big move to Barnsley.

As discussed could be-

Struber playing him in wrong position

His mind is on a club elsewhere

Just evvin an off form spell.

It would be nice if a forrad could be person of the match forra change.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He's hardly mentioned in any reports from yesterday's game , is he in his final year of his contract ? I can see him moving to a Club like Bristol City in a cut price deal E O S

I think he signed for 2 and aif years last January Roma so thuz still a year left to run with the option of extending for another year like Mowatt did. A might be wrong though mate

Not going to get anything like we would have got pre pandemic either .

We've all ready gone and announced we haven't a pot to pyss in so in a buyers market we've set ourselves up to be offered paltry bids .

The'll tek any "undisclosed" amount to avoid the owners purrin their hands in their own pockets to cover loss of income.

The owners are paying nowt to help art, not even a loan (confirmed by Dane)

The players are not helping art, they want their full whack and want it now

Darn to Season Member customers (fans) purrin cash into the unknown and income from transfers.

#Profit Before Ambition

To be fair to Cauley I wouldn't begrudge him a move to a bigger championship club .

Done very well and owes us nowt , hard to see him wanting to scratch around in league one ageen .

Correct.
    He has rarely failed to put a shift in and is a class above the rest of our present players.

Deserves 2 or 3 years elsewhere on bigger wages than we pay.

Totally agree , just imagine him inna hafe decent side , I dunt rememba who signed him ? But I think he's been a very good signing , as sed afoor , he owes us nowt ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Totally agree , just imagine him inna hafe decent side , I dunt rememba who signed him ? But I think he's been a very good signing , as sed afoor , he owes us nowt ,
    Signed late August 2018 (in Third Division when Stendel ed just started) on loan with a view to permanent cos transfer windda ed shut. The day befooar Bradshaw ed gone on loan to Millwall wi same arrangement. We then ed that Woodrow still art for two weeks carry on forra month or two.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-06-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast