+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Same old faces

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Lescand ,wasn't you Burnseys old sparring partner.lol ..Hope you are well mate.
    I'm good and keeping safe Alf, I hope you are too.
    Ummm, Burnsey didn't like the fact that I was a Nobber too and caught him out on a few porkies.
    When we all went to Vytal his chum Winstanley tried to gang up on me with him, and didn't like it when I got the better of the both of them, but that left a bitter taste in my mouth so left that site
    Last edited by lescand; 30-06-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Hi Les nice to hear from you hope you and yours are well.
    As for our friends 50 miles away along the M27 yes they are disgusting pigs;
    That is why Harry Redknapp lives there
    Hi Tricky, and you and yours mate.
    You do know that Portsmouth and Bournemouth are the same place don'tcha?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey seeing as you said that Chalky mate....... its time for me ACIDO... to make another comeback on here.
    Bloody hell Acido, they made you a moderator? couldn't they find anyone nice?

Quote Originally Posted by lescand View Post
    Hello Chalky, I joined 9 years ago (according to my profile thingy) must be 5 since I posted on here though.
    Are you still NHS mate? If so I doff my cap to you
    I retired from the nhs a year ago but then about a month into the pandemic I got my call up papers to go back due to staff shortages and the amount of people being admitted,it's been tiring but I'm both glad to have done my bit and get back to being retired in July

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I retired from the nhs a year ago but then about a month into the pandemic I got my call up papers to go back due to staff shortages and the amount of people being admitted,it's been tiring but I'm both glad to have done my bit and get back to being retired in July
    good for you coco. Can you offer a cure for wotever Alf's got?

Ummm, Burnsey didn't like the fact that I was a Nobber too and caught him out on a few porkies.
    When we all went to Vytal his chum Winstanley tried to gang up on me with him, and didn't like it when I got the better of the both of them, but that left a bitter taste in my mouth so left that site
    Why are they called nobbers?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Why are they called nobbers?
    Come on Chalky..
    Preston Nob end...

Well done Chalky,I doff my "flat Cap" to you sir. Stay safe and enjoy your retirement mate..

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    good for you coco. Can you offer a cure for wotever Alf's got?
    Ive got Piles.... Piles of money Gaz.. No cure for that only spend spend spend..

Im okay thanks,welcome back and keep posting.. It's very quiet on here now ,so there is no bother only me and Tricky winding each other up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast