+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Same old faces

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I retired from the nhs a year ago but then about a month into the pandemic I got my call up papers to go back due to staff shortages and the amount of people being admitted,it's been tiring but I'm both glad to have done my bit and get back to being retired in July
    Good on you Chalky, we all owe a great deal to all those working in the NHS. Keep safe mate and it's nearly July.

I hadn't realised what the date was davee,that wasn't long to wait
    Thanks for the thanks lads

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I retired from the nhs a year ago but then about a month into the pandemic I got my call up papers to go back due to staff shortages and the amount of people being admitted,it's been tiring but I'm both glad to have done my bit and get back to being retired in July
    Even more praise to you then Chalky for revisiting the arena so to speak.
    Being on the front line what is your opinion? did/do you get enough PPE, regular testing? did you/do you feel safe?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Come on Chalky..
    Preston Nob end...
    It's true what Alf says mate, the local teams are just jealous of our history so called us that, we found it endearing and have adopted it ourselves.
    PNE are from the centre of the finest County in the world and would hate to be from yarkshire like Acido and Alf

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Im okay thanks,welcome back and keep posting.. It's very quiet on here now ,so there is no bother only me and Tricky winding each other up.
    Thanks Alf, I will try to contribute more, but as I have got older my views are becoming less PC and may not last long.
    You winding up Tricky? some things don't change.
    Talking of wind up merchants, what ever happened to the mad scotsman? (can't remember his name)

Quote Originally Posted by lescand View Post
    Thanks Alf, I will try to contribute more, but as I have got older my views are becoming less PC and may not last long.
    You winding up Tricky? some things don't change.
    Talking of wind up merchants, what ever happened to the mad scotsman? (can't remember his name)
    You must mean JJ ..he was banned sine die by footymad .. He upset quite a few on here especially Tricky and Rab .I won't go into it any further,I will leave that up to the people he offended if they want to mention him.. I doubt they will though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123