+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    So given that there are about 30 regular posters on here - assuming they all use free streams which we know not everyone does - that would add a massive £300 to what we can offer ....

Even assuming 20,000 people did not sure £200,000 would make a massive difference either way.

heres hoping Brighton and Bournemouth go down and we pick up Cook and White.
    Yes I was hoping this thread was to be for comments about Cook and White....but got hijacked into a completely different direction again!.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Yes I was hoping this thread was to be for comments about Cook and White....but got hijacked into a completely different direction again!.
    Not my fault this time!😉

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not my fault this time!��
    Exonerated.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Exonerated.....
    Ta!

turned into a proper shighthouse of a thread this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    turned into a proper shighthouse of a thread this one.....
    I invite you to point the finger (not as though you're averse to doing so!).

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Ohh stop it, Mrs O, how many people actually do pay for lutv and freakin thing doesn't work, I do pay for football with Foxtel which is sky Australia but I don't get all the games so what am I supposed to do. If you do the maths 25 pounds for cardboard images minus 10 pounds for stream still 15-pound profit lol
    And I do remember the dig about our master manager and let me remind you people were screaming for more subs when the going gets tuff and stuff beautiful football we need results and that's what we got so do not rub it in lol.
    Whoops I've upset HO - Sorry !

I won't use the piece Angus gave to use about IT (but I've got the figures & projections) but back onto thread I'll offer Cook is on £35k a week and I think there is better out there than him.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Whoops I've upset HO - Sorry !

I won't use the piece Angus gave to use about IT (but I've got the figures & projections) but back onto thread I'll offer Cook is on £35k a week and I think there is better out there than him.
    MOT
    Thing is, you neither seem to know nor care who you "upset", the only arbiter for your posts being your own, insular, privileged perspective, despite the obligatory "ALAW" and/or MOT that seeks to make you "one of us" but you're not and never will be.

typical, on the cusp of promotion back to the promised land and we are arguing amongst ourselves.

IF we go up, and IF Beilsa stays, he will have his own ideas about what we need, and i dont expect that to include any ex/Leeds castoffs and hasbeens.
    Expect most of em to be completely off the layman's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    typical, on the cusp of promotion back to the promised land and we are arguing amongst ourselves.

IF we go up, and IF Beilsa stays, he will have his own ideas about what we need, and i dont expect that to include any ex/Leeds castoffs and hasbeens.
    Expect most of em to be completely off the layman's radar.
    Would not surprise me if we have already done our transfer business, I.e. converting loans to permanent signings. I can definitely see a quiet transfer window with maybe 1 or 2 new loanees coming in.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)