+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    No change then.
    Oh, apart from 5 outfield players and a goalkeeper.
    HaHa, I meant as back up we need more cover in them positions lol..

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Will be interesting to see on Keep as well. Meslier is very good. would love to see him as our keep next year.

agreed on the striking options, need to splash some cash there to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Just remember folks for every free-stream you've used you can minus £10 off 'our bid' for Brighton's Ben White according to Angus Kinnear.

Sent from my iPhone
    And how much did the ludicrous decision (presumably underwritten by the club exec after our dear, but not yet departed DoF had proposed it) to bring in an unfit reject from RB Leipzig cost us? In the region of £4m so I understand? That's about £81.5k per minute played, sound piece of business that (for Leipzig and JKA!).

And we are still committed to buy the french lump if we get promoted? Lunatics have taken over the asylum.

And you dare regurgitate the criticism from Kinnear of fans for avoiding paying £10 to watch their club when the great and the good blather the money the fans pay on such decisions.

Maybe Gil has learnt to regurgitate things from you. You do seem to like to recycle the same points over and over again.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Maybe Gil has learnt to regurgitate things from you. You do seem to like to recycle the same points over and over again.

Just saying like.
    I dont take kindly to well-paid (overly well paid) executives on the Leeds board lecturing to the people who make their positions possible about how much (or little), those same people have avoided paying for over-priced tv coverage of their club (yes, THEIR CLU playing in this strange new world. Neither do i take kindly to a supposed supporter REGURGITATING that self same criticism.

Maybe you dont take exception to that kind of hypocrisy?

Just saying like.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)