[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39520705]FFS, I never denied they haven't made mistakes. But they was always damned if they do, damned if the don't.
They will get the blame for what comes next/ 2nd wave/unemployment/economy spiral.
But you do sit on the fence. I have asked you before to tell me who should I have voted for and why. You never answered,
I'd love the Tories out. But for what? The backward Labour? Starmer has a mountain to climb there. Liberals? You have to be having a laugh. They don't even understand what Liberal and Democrats means anymore.

Jeremy Hunt? You lot have called for him sacked so many times, he had a taxi waiting for the DWP office.
Make your minds up, one minute he's a monster, the next a saviour? You couldn't make it up.

Hunt’s hospital legacy
Jeremy Hunt took over responsibility for the NHS in 2012. By the time he left the post 6 years later, patient experience and staff morale had both taken a dramatic turn for the worse across many key indicators. Winter crises deepened, with official figures showing 2017, 2018 and 2019 were successively “worst on record”. The British Medical Association (BMA) reported that by 2018 “the “winter crisis” has truly been replaced by a year-round crisis”. NHS rules say 95% of patients visiting A&E should be seen within a maximum of four hours. When Hunt took over the performance was just below target – 94.9%. Performance worsened steadily during his tenure and was 84% by the time he left, with the target having been missed every winter since 2013/4, and every single month since July 2015. That meant three times more patients waiting over four hours to be seen in A&E when Hunt left office than when he took over.[/QUOTE

So when did you ask me who you should vote for . I knew who you would vote for you had just spent four boring years spouting Brexit rubbish .So as there was only one party you could vote for So all the time you have just wasted looking up irrelevant statistics of Hunt just think to yourself what a state the Nhs would be in with seven years of Hancock . I have to laugh when you keep referring to you lot I've not voted in the last three election because there wasn't a leader I could vote for Suppose you were lucky you had a great leader to vote for in Cummings and his stooge Johnson