+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That could be quite funny, if it didn't have some serious connections.

But I quite agree though. It will spike again and will all be the Tories fault etc.
    For me I'm expecting a similar backlash through the school gap. Kids being out of contol/standards slipped/exam disasters.
    Starmer /Sturgeon will be screaming that Johnson has ruined a generation of leavers.
    Yet the reality is, it's all the fault of the cretins who think the rules don't apply to them etc.
    Hmm Sturgeon managed three days without any deaths. How many has Johnson managed . I consider myself reasonably intelligent but I still can't workout what I can and can not do . I've never heared Starmer screaming if you mean questioning what Johnson repeatedly gets wrong ,then that's what an opposition party is for surely . Yes there are cretins who have broken the rules but that's hardly surprising when the rules change by the hour . It wasn't Starmer or Sturgeon who let 150,000 through Heathrow at the height of the epidemic of let 2000 Italians lose in Liverpool or was told not to allow Cheltenham festival but ignored it and said go ahead If you don't think this government are partly or mainly at fault for 45,000 deaths than your thicker than I thought you were

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Hmm Sturgeon managed three days without any deaths. How many has Johnson managed . I consider myself reasonably intelligent but I still can't workout what I can and can not do . I've never heared Starmer screaming if you mean questioning what Johnson repeatedly gets wrong ,then that's what an opposition party is for surely . Yes there are cretins who have broken the rules but that's hardly surprising when the rules change by the hour . It wasn't Starmer or Sturgeon who let 150,000 through Heathrow at the height of the epidemic of let 2000 Italians lose in Liverpool or was told not to allow Cheltenham festival but ignored it and said go ahead If you don't think this government are partly or mainly at fault for 45,000 deaths than your thicker than I thought you were
    I never they wasn't. What I said was those that have been acting like idiots, will be screaming and blaming the Tories when the next spike hits.
    I was actually reading your answer with interest until I reached the last line. Then your flag was raised.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

In Spain, although the wearing of masks is not compulsory all the time, you have to have one with you whenever you go out for wearing in public places and risk a €1000 for failing to do so.
    Mrs F is in Spain for personal reasons, and the local beach is marked out for social distancing. Volunteer wardens can issue fines but the next two stages are a visit to your sunbed by the local police and a heavier fine and if you are feeling really feisty, a word from the Guardia Civil, two of apparently, both armed. Maybe we should import them for a while...

Oh he is far thicker than you or I could even imagine, judging by the *******s he posts on this Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I never they wasn't. What I said was those that have been acting like idiots, will be screaming and blaming the Tories when the next spike hits.
    I was actually reading your answer with interest until I reached the last line. Then your flag was raised.
    Ha ha so what part of Starmer and Sturgeon will be screaming don't you understand Your trouble is you write so much crap you forget that you have written

Anyone with a brain knows what commonsense is and knows what you should be doing! Some folks out there don't mind killing people as they only think of themselves, shame on them but this will never change and it is what it is! You can blame the government or whoever you want but we know that there are millions out there who won't take responsibility of themselves!

Ha ha so what part of Starmer and Sturgeon will be screaming don't you understand Your trouble is you write so much crap you forget that you have written
    Errrrrrrm because Sturgeon and Starma will seize anything for an advantage to undermine the government? It is their agenda after all
    It wouldn't matter if everyone got £1m pay off. They would twist it to suit their own positions.
    Starmer would claim, that was what Labour were going to do,while Krankie would claim it was English bribery.
    You should start another topic on this after recent events.
    1. Starmer and his left battlem after sacking Wrong long gone Bailey and more Jewish jibes
    2.krankie and the missing bail out billions for Scotland, as businesses are offered only a fraction of the grants available in England/Wales.

But of course the Tories caused everything wrong today. The funny thing about you MR, is that the Tories are the devil. They are **** I know that.
    But where's your alternative?
    OVER TO YOU TO EXPLAIN THAT ONE. You can't keep sitting on the fence throwing insults to suit, without coming down every now and again.

Tricky. If Sturgeon is doing such a bad job, why is she getting plaudits from medical experts and politicians around the world? She has decided, as is her right as First Minister of Scotland being responsible for and answerable to the people of Scotland and no-one else, to do things differently to Johnson. Her approach appears to be paying dividends.

Doesn't that seem to point to Johnson having got it wrong and/or too late from the off?

Starmer? Already getting a higher "fit for PM %" in the polls than Johnson. One shadow minister was deemed to have retweeted a post containing one small bit that was deemed anti-semitic.... she was sacked.

I have read elsewhere that he has now also been accused of something anti semitic. I have only seen some criticism of Israeli political moves, THAT is most definitely NOT anti semitic. Annexing another 1/3 of the West Bank is, as far as I know, an(other) illegal land grab by that country. I applaud any politician from any country that criticises this move.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Tricky. If Sturgeon is doing such a bad job, why is she getting plaudits from medical experts and politicians around the world? She has decided, as is her right as First Minister of Scotland being responsible for and answerable to the people of Scotland and no-one else, to do things differently to Johnson. Her approach appears to be paying dividends.

Doesn't that seem to point to Johnson having got it wrong and/or too late from the off?

Starmer? Already getting a higher "fit for PM %" in the polls than Johnson. One shadow minister was deemed to have retweeted a post containing one small bit that was deemed anti-semitic.... she was sacked.

I have read elsewhere that he has now also been accused of something anti semitic. I have only seen some criticism of Israeli political moves, THAT is most definitely NOT anti semitic. Annexing another 1/3 of the West Bank is, as far as I know, an(other) illegal land grab by that country. I applaud any politician from any country that criticises this move.
    Very good points Maddy.
    1. Scotland is way easier to manage than england. Less people/less international travel/less economy essentials to risk by continuing.
    2. My point with Sturgeon is that she has her own agenda. Where has that money gone? They were sent £10 billion for corona and have been back asking for more. Yet have have bailed out no where near what England/Wales have to businesses in grants. WHY? I think we know the answer to that one.
    3. Starmer- yes sacked her, brilliant!! I said months ago, I wanted Starmer to clean up the Labour party. Sacking LB has caused a **** storm in the left though and the left media coloumnists. I won't name them, but I'm sure you can look them up. I hope he manages it, but this is years in the making.
    4. Israel? Not really bothered about the country. It has/is always been a love/hate situation for everyone involved. What I am bothered about, is Jewish people here getting the flak for it.

Perhaps Israel will be the next great Satan.
    In my life time, I've seen major campaigns over
    1.the Tories
    2. The bomb
    3.The climate situation
    4. The Iron curtain
    5. Race riots
    6.tax

and it goes on.................
    I'm sure I'll see a few more yet before I pop my clogs

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Well put, MA. Like!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)