+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Errrrrrrm because Sturgeon and Starma will seize anything for an advantage to undermine the government? It is their agenda after all
    It wouldn't matter if everyone got £1m pay off. They would twist it to suit their own positions.
    Starmer would claim, that was what Labour were going to do,while Krankie would claim it was English bribery.
    You should start another topic on this after recent events.
    1. Starmer and his left battlem after sacking Wrong long gone Bailey and more Jewish jibes
    2.krankie and the missing bail out billions for Scotland, as businesses are offered only a fraction of the grants available in England/Wales.

But of course the Tories caused everything wrong today. The funny thing about you MR, is that the Tories are the devil. They are **** I know that.
    But where's your alternative?
    OVER TO YOU TO EXPLAIN THAT ONE. You can't keep sitting on the fence throwing insults to suit, without coming down every now and again.
    What sort of idiot can turn a thread about the deaths from Covid 19 into a argument about antisemitism One thing I never do Tricky is sit on the fence Your trouble is your so far right your talking out your arse most of the time Right what would I have done ,well for start I wouldn't have just chosen a cabinet of not fit to be minister's should because they voted Brexit I would have acted in the scientists and health professionals advise . Not just silence them when it didn't suit Cummings agenda This crisis needed someone with internal knowledge of the workings of Nhs . No disrespect to Hancock he was thrown in and he's done his best But it was crying out to put politics aside and bring back Jeremy Hunt he has 7years in charge he knew the challenges of logistics ,the different departments etc But no chance he was a remainer that's more important Pretty sure Hunt wouldn't have allowed patients who had tested positive to be moved to care homes Now you answer the question I ask you why shouldn't this government be blamed for some of the deaths

mista, I bet you wouldn't have held back on locking down for 3 weeks after advised to lockdown immediately by the scientists like BoJo did.

That's an easy arrow to fire with 2020 hindsight MA. Much harder to call in real time. A week too late I'd agree with you, 3 is much tougher

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    That's an easy arrow to fire with 2020 hindsight MA. Much harder to call in real time. A week too late I'd agree with you, 3 is much tougher
    Having seen what had happened elsewhere in the world, Boris had some hindsight. I follow the science he kept telling us. He was advised to lockdown by SAGE. He did so some 3 weeks later. He didn't follow the science at least on that point. Probably Cummings was still intent on going all out for herd immunity......... It was more than likely Dom's call rather than Boris' IMO.

Ive just noticed that this is possibly the first time we can reference 2020 hindsight with two meanings!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    mista, I bet you wouldn't have held back on locking down for 3 weeks after advised to lockdown immediately by the scientists like BoJo did.
    MA no I wouldn't 😇

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Having seen what had happened elsewhere in the world, Boris had some hindsight. I follow the science he kept telling us. He was advised to lockdown by SAGE. He did so some 3 weeks later. He didn't follow the science at least on that point. Probably Cummings was still intent on going all out for herd immunity......... It was more than likely Dom's call rather than Boris' IMO.
    MA steady on mate you give Tricky a heart attack telling the truth like that Then probably not because it would be the BBC fault anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA steady on mate you give Tricky a heart attack telling the truth like that Then probably not because it would be the BBC fault anyway
    I always find telling the truth, especially as one gets older, is very helpful. You don'r have to try and remember what you said and to whom

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    What sort of idiot can turn a thread about the deaths from Covid 19 into a argument about antisemitism One thing I never do Tricky is sit on the fence Your trouble is your so far right your talking out your arse most of the time Right what would I have done ,well for start I wouldn't have just chosen a cabinet of not fit to be minister's should because they voted Brexit I would have acted in the scientists and health professionals advise . Not just silence them when it didn't suit Cummings agenda This crisis needed someone with internal knowledge of the workings of Nhs . No disrespect to Hancock he was thrown in and he's done his best But it was crying out to put politics aside and bring back Jeremy Hunt he has 7years in charge he knew the challenges of logistics ,the different departments etc But no chance he was a remainer that's more important Pretty sure Hunt wouldn't have allowed patients who had tested positive to be moved to care homes Now you answer the question I ask you why shouldn't this government be blamed for some of the deaths
    FFS, I never denied they haven't made mistakes. But they was always damned if they do, damned if the don't.
    They will get the blame for what comes next/ 2nd wave/unemployment/economy spiral.
    But you do sit on the fence. I have asked you before to tell me who should I have voted for and why. You never answered,
    I'd love the Tories out. But for what? The backward Labour? Starmer has a mountain to climb there. Liberals? You have to be having a laugh. They don't even understand what Liberal and Democrats means anymore.

Jeremy Hunt? You lot have called for him sacked so many times, he had a taxi waiting for the DWP office.
    Make your minds up, one minute he's a monster, the next a saviour? You couldn't make it up.

Hunt’s hospital legacy
    Jeremy Hunt took over responsibility for the NHS in 2012. By the time he left the post 6 years later, patient experience and staff morale had both taken a dramatic turn for the worse across many key indicators. Winter crises deepened, with official figures showing 2017, 2018 and 2019 were successively “worst on record”. The British Medical Association (BMA) reported that by 2018 “the “winter crisis” has truly been replaced by a year-round crisis”. NHS rules say 95% of patients visiting A&E should be seen within a maximum of four hours. When Hunt took over the performance was just below target – 94.9%. Performance worsened steadily during his tenure and was 84% by the time he left, with the target having been missed every winter since 2013/4, and every single month since July 2015. That meant three times more patients waiting over four hours to be seen in A&E when Hunt left office than when he took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Hunt’s hospital legacy
    Jeremy Hunt took over responsibility for the NHS in 2012. By the time he left the post 6 years later, patient experience and staff morale had both taken a dramatic turn for the worse across many key indicators. Winter crises deepened, with official figures showing 2017, 2018 and 2019 were successively “worst on record”. The British Medical Association (BMA) reported that by 2018 “the “winter crisis” has truly been replaced by a year-round crisis”. NHS rules say 95% of patients visiting A&E should be seen within a maximum of four hours. When Hunt took over the performance was just below target – 94.9%. Performance worsened steadily during his tenure and was 84% by the time he left, with the target having been missed every winter since 2013/4, and every single month since July 2015. That meant three times more patients waiting over four hours to be seen in A&E when Hunt left office than when he took over.
    Hmmm...and yet guess which one of us voted for and keeps supporting the Tories! That’ll be the same Tory Party that’s been in charge for over ten years now and has that wonderful NHS record you’ve just described so unusually accurately.

P.S. I’ll give you a clue...it wasn’t me or mista.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)